W7 Catwalk Concealer Wand-Fair uploaded by Alexandra A.W7 Catwalk Concealer Wand-Fair uploaded by Danielle K.

BY W7

Be cat walk ready with W7's Catwalk Concealer - perfect for hiding those pesky spots and blemishes! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Eve T.
Wouldn't recommend but you get what you pay for as it was only $5. If you put the concealer under your eyes it would sting which is not good. also it would oxide as soon as you put it onto the skin. Also it doesn't have much coverage!
Emma P.
London, London
Are use this as a base to prime my eyelids and also for my browbone to highlight it. I find for small things like this it's going really make the eye area standout however when I use it underneath my eyes I find it wears off very quickly.
ilse v.
Asten
It does not blend as the best but it gives allot of pigment. I think that it is to thick to blend. But its perfect for hiding spots. i would prefer a diffrent concealer like catrice its not that much money but the price is more worth it then the price on this product.
Emily A.
Melbourne
Not the best conceal but you et what you pay for, not an expert at concealing but I use this to get by it. I only paid 3 dollars for it so I see why it doesn't actually do the proper job.
Alexandra A.
Easily one of my favourite concealers,it applies smoothly and blends perfectly into the skin ,has a very affordable price and its one of the best options for a concealer in your handbag!
Danielle K.
galway
Really like this concealer cause it’s so cheap and light I use it on a day when I’m not looking for full coverage as it’s not full coverage
nia j.
adelaide, south australia
Not a fan of this. I found that oxidised straight away and left me with orange patches all over my face. Wouldnt recommend this
Lauren M.
Cornwall
Very cheap and lasts a long time. Only issue is I find this quite drying which can make your skin look offish sometimes x