W7

2 star

1 star

3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Overall this is a good palette for the price, I wish shades had more pigment to it but you really can’t complain as I bought it for like £3. The shades are easy to blend and do last a few hours. I use this palette mostly for day time as it’s not over the top. Overall good palette but I probably won’t buy again because I think there’s better palettes out there
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
These eyeshadow colors are absolutely beyond beautiful and the pigment is just awesome as it really shows up on your eyes which makes them stand out so well. I love how I never have to touch up with this palette as this eyeshadow will out last me the entire day. I like how this eyeshadow glides over my eyelids upon applying without the tugging and pulling of my eyelids which is great because I have sensitive eyes. If you want a eyeshadow that will outlast your day this is the one to buy !
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Pigmentation vraiment pas mal, les couleurs sont belles, mes palettes elles sont vraiment jolies et ne sont pas en plastique ce qui est fortement notable !