BY W3LL PEOPLE

For the woman who wants it all, say hello to The Universalist Set. This multi-tasking color duo for eyes, cheeks and lips by W3LL PEOPLE will take your entire look from drab to fab in seconds. The two, travel-friendly pots of color include magic formulas specifically designed for all skin tones to create lift and dimension. One pot contains a skin-transforming moonstone illuminizer that brightens and highlights tired skin creating a youthful, hydrated glow. The second pot contains the perfect peachy-pink bronze that adds just the right amount of life giving color to eyes, cheeks and lips for natural radiance. The texture of these organic based, creamy formulations is satiny smooth and weightless - free from all harsh, artificial chemicals. Simply use your fingertip to warm, tap and blend The Universalist onto the. see more...

• Does the brush come in different sizes?3 Answers
  • Is this a good deal or is it better to buy the shadows se...4 Answers
Buy on Beauty.com
Munati A.
Saint Louis, MO
This brush is Awesome! The bristle is extremely soft and you don't lose any of them when applying your makeup or cleaning the brush. It is great quality and picks up the product wonderfully. The angle of the bristle make it perfect for contouring.
I would definitely recommend this brush to anyone and also recommend that you clean your brushes regularly to extend the life of them.
Jessica T.
its a good deal but, with the price I get these for combined I could get other dupes for these and I could get more color choices in just one eyeshadow pallet The only thing I love about it is the brush
Katya B.
I use this whenever I don't feel like wearing makeup. Just a swipe of this instead of eyeshadow with a bit of mascara and my eyes look bright and away. My only complaint is that it creases. Also works great as a highlighter! Absolutely recommend
Lonnie M.
Eldred
I think it'll take me a price for it to be a little bit more expensive and more fun to get it through the night
Tasha B.
Absolutely amazing products quality highly recommend wounderful highly recommended products affordable products
Evie G.
Santa Monica, CA
Love this brand. The brush with this set is sooo amazing. Kind of pricey but applies so easily
quoia m.
Crandall, TX
I love this make up these have great pigmented colors and rich style in the product as well
Maria A.
Leknes
This is amazing. The brushes are super soft and so god. I really gonna buy this again. It is long lasting and super. My eye color is blue. I really recommend this to you and i really loved it. This product everyone should have.
Nida N.
Sakarya
This magic, multi-tasking vegan cosmetic adds gorgeous sheer, natural color to cheeks, lips, and eyes. Rich in skin-soothing organic aloe + antioxidants to hydrate and improve overall skin quality. The creamy formula has a satiny smooth, weightless texture – free from harsh, artificial chemicals and petroleum.
Ghalia A.
The color is fantastic and the decor is more than wonderful. I loved it very much and strongly recommend it
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Is this a good deal or is it better to buy the shadows separately and choose my own colors
Su S.
Does the brush come in different sizes?