W3LL PEOPLE Purist Mineral Blush

by W3LL PEOPLE

The pure pigments in this cheek color will give you a heavenly look whether you ve been naughty, or nice. Define, contour and bring life to the complexion by itself, or over foundation. Paraben free. Chemical free. Petroleum free. Fragrance free. Dye free. Integrity rich.

How pigmented is this blush? Is it shimmery or matte?
Is this shimmery or matte?
I normally don't wear blush, but I am currently wanting to try new things when it comes to makeup. Would this be a good one to start with?
Start your review of W3LL PEOPLE Purist Mineral Blush!
Kathryn M.
Lafayette, IN
Such a great color for everyday looks or even a night out the color pigment is great for most skins tones to
Ashley M.
Gulfport , MS
I really like this mineral blush. The pigmentation looks very good on my skin. It also to me makes my skin look kind of like it airbrushed on.
Aya A.
Tucson, AZ
MY FAVORITE SHADE. The plum is beautiful on fair complexion but i see this working across the board! Get it, natural wont irrate skin or clog pores!
Jamaica L.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is the best vegan make up I've ever tried. Unfortunately it was a little too thick for my taste, especially during the summer heat, but I still give 5 stars because if you are looking for a make up with great coverage and is allergy free with no chemicals, this make up definitely one you want to try. Keep in mind, the powder foundations, you sometimes have to get two so you can match your skin color correctly. Check out their chart on their website to learn more. Excellent coverage with all their products!
Samantha S.
Love the variety of Colors available for all powders this blush you can find the perfect shade and it blends so perfectly
Nicki S.
orange park
Review for: 62
This brand alone is heaven and a clean product. This blush is so pretty and the product lasts forever
Kristen T.
Arlington, VA
Review for: 61
This is my go-to blush for every day. The color is lovely on - light and natural looking. The loose powder can be messy.
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
This blush is beautiful!! It's very pigmented and looks so incredibly beautiful on the skin . I love the shade and the way it looks on my cheeks.
Kayla F.
Philadelphia, PA
This purist mineral blush is great! It gives my cheeks a rosy look and it goes on so nicely. I recommend this product because eof has e great quality and color.
Chrissy P.
Ormond Beach, FL
Although I can definitely say I've tried this product I cannot say that I fell in love with it. It has an odd texture once it is applied to the skin and blends in a different way than most. It has a deep pigmentation but not extreme. I just could never get any of their colors to look good on my skin.