BY W3LL PEOPLE

Given the fact that our skin absorbs around 80% of what we put on it, the people at W3ll People created a line of superior quality cosmetics without using potentially harmful artificial chemicals found in most conventional makeup. Handcrafted in small... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
I absolutely adore this lip product! It is a dark berry color in the tube, but applies smoothly like a balm and leaves only a hint of that beautiful color on my lips. It is a beautiful sheer berry shade that is perfect for every day use and can be layered on for an evening look. It also gives the added moisturizing benefit of a balm...love it!
Aubrianna p.
Piedmont , SC
This color was way too dark for me and my skin tone, it went on very smoothly. I didn’t enjoy the shape of it, it wasn’t too accurate with application and isn’t my go to. Maybe if I had a different shade I’d like it more but just not for me.
Lisbeth V.
Pretty good product, And I found it at good price, hight quality and good presentation!