W3LL PEOPLE Narcissist Foundation Stick uploaded by Carlyn D.W3LL PEOPLE Narcissist Foundation Stick uploaded by D F.

BY W3LL PEOPLE #40 in Foundation Sticks

Ever wondered what happens when a pro make up artist (and former creative consultant for NARS), teams up with a cosmetic dermatologist and a (self-confessed) 'tree hugging entrepreneur'? The answer is W3ll People - a pioneering new breed of skin-friendly, performance-driven make up that marries ethics with efficacy. Refusing to compromise on the unparalleled purity of their ingredients - you won't find any fillers, parabens, propylene glycol or other potentially toxic chemicals - this all-natural range is built on simplicity, authenticity and desirability; these are 'green' alternatives for make up mavens, who refuse to sacrifice performance in pursuit of cleaner beauty.

• I have heard very good things about this product, its quality an...1 Answers
  • I have the powder and am interested in this stick. How smoothly d...1 Answers
  • What is the coverage of this?1 Answers
Deb C.
Ok I have to say when I first tried this I didn't like it . My skin was oily and broken out it just didn't mix. As I have been using nontoxic products my oil has not been so bad and I don't break out like I used to and I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION now. Gives a nice Dewey finish. Covers nice. Its the cleanest in the green beauty world. You won't find one more pure! The only issue now is the company can't keep it stocked! Come on guys! Lets get some shipments in.
Manda p.
House Springs, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only foundation stick I will use. It looks beautiful on the skin and isn't so heavy or powdery that it makes my skin itch. Gives a flawless, no makeup look to the skin, while still giving coverage. It also works as a fantastic concealer. And it is so clean ingredient wise!
Vikki I.
When I was pregnant I began my search for toxin free products. This is a gem! I have problem skin with lots of scars and this convenient stick covers great. non-toxic natural product good coverage! The only downside is the lemongrass scent.
Noemi F.
Harlingen , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only got the sample in this to try to find my color, and I'm glad I did. It had a funky smell I wasn't a fan of and the sample really irritated my skin. I really wanted to love it and purchase the full size product, but I really didn't. I've heard so many raves about this product and I as seriously bummed that I didn't feel the same way.
Nonna M.
I adore this foundation! The stick is incredibly convenient and easy to use and the formula is wonderful for dry skin. My face always looks so dewy and fresh, but it isn't oily. I love how natural the ingredients are as well because that is something I try to watch out for when I can.
Maria D.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Review for: 4, 3
I bought this on a whim a while ago and I am now on my third one. This provide light to medium coverage and feels really nice on my skin. I also love that it is natural and not riddled with chemicals and parabens. The whole W3LL line is pretty awesome!
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: 2, 3, 6, 5, 4, 0, 1
Love this stick foundation. Goes on super smooth. Great coverage. It's never cakey. And there's a great choice in color ranges for this line. I highly recommend getting this foundation. Super affordable as well.
Ellione C.
branch
Review for: 2
This is one of the best foundation sticks that I have ever used. It is very easy to put on. I love to use it around my eyes to brighten them up.
D F.
Love this product so much because it glides on smoothly and is not greasy. It is super lightweight on my skin, not cakey!
Ruzica R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product its a good foundation that puts on my makeup pretty light I would buy this again
Jennifer H.
Where can I purchase this.....and is this okay for oily skin??
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Are these true to color? It's always hard to guess your shade online
Jennifer H.
Is this good for oily skin?
Katelyn K.
Eugene, OR
I have the powder and am interested in this stick. How smoothly does it go on? Do you just swipe over your whole face?
Hayley E.
Fairfield, CA
I've been looking for a foundation stick to try. Is this one okay for oily skin? Is it full coverage and/or build able coverage?