BY W3LL PEOPLE

Hedonist 53: Dark. Bronzers aren t just for sun worshipers any more, but are now a must have for any modern look. This all-natural bronzer lets you achieve a genuine sun-kissed look that s. healthy both inside and out – without using any weird chemicals. It enlivens the complexion with supernatural pigments and balances skin tone, diminishing redness and rosacea. Paraben free. Chemical free. Petroleum free. Fragrance free. Dye free. Integrity rich. see more...

• The photo looks matte but I wonder if the product really is or if...1 Answers
  • Is this matte or shimmery? If it's matte I would love to try it1 Answers
Lilly B.
I have only used this bronzer a few times, but I loved it! This bronzer is pigmented and flawless when on the skin! It was so easy to apply and it looks amazing! This formula is awesome and it lasts always without being set! I will definitely be buying this again, but not right now!
Stacy F.
West Linn, OR
This is so finely milled and goes on my skin smooth. Color is great. You can go with a light hand or build up. I also use the translucent powder and won’t use anything else now.
Kennedy T.
Boone, NC
I bought this product when converting to natural/clean beauty and I love it! Initially, the ingredients sold me on it, but I love how it looks on my face. It lasts all day and gives me a natural glow with just a bit of it. I would highly recommend!
Hailee L.
Alton Bay, NH
By far my favorite bronzer yet! Not only is it totally organic, but it doesn't make you look orange or sunburnt either. It gives you that perfect sun kissed look, and I love it!!
Kathleen M.
Buffalo, NY
Love this bronzer! Goes on great and very smooth. I have dry skin and this product goes on evenly without over drying.
Jade M.
Portland, OR
Is this matte or shimmery? If it's matte I would love to try it
Jade M.
Portland, OR
The photo looks matte but I wonder if the product really is or if it's shimmery?