BY W3LL PEOPLE

Hedonist 53: Dark. Bronzers aren t just for sun worshipers any more, but are now a must have for any modern look. This all-natural bronzer lets you achieve a genuine sun-kissed look that s. healthy both inside and out – without using any weird chemicals. It enlivens the complexion with supernatural pigments and balances skin tone, diminishing redness and rosacea. Paraben free. Chemical free. Petroleum free. Fragrance free. Dye free. Integrity rich. see more...

• The photo looks matte but I wonder if the product really is or if...1 Answers
  • Is this matte or shimmery? If it's matte I would love to try it1 Answers
Buy on Target
Hailee L.
Alton Bay, NH
By far my favorite bronzer yet! Not only is it totally organic, but it doesn't make you look orange or sunburnt either. It gives you that perfect sun kissed look, and I love it!!
Kennedy T.
Boone, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product when converting to natural/clean beauty and I love it! Initially, the ingredients sold me on it, but I love how it looks on my face. It lasts all day and gives me a natural glow with just a bit of it. I would highly recommend!
Kathleen M.
Buffalo, NY
Love this bronzer! Goes on great and very smooth. I have dry skin and this product goes on evenly without over drying.
Jade M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The photo looks matte but I wonder if the product really is or if it's shimmery?
Jade M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this matte or shimmery? If it's matte I would love to try it