W3LL People Expressionist Pro Mascara - Pro Blue uploaded by Caroline B.W3LL People Expressionist Pro Mascara - Pro Blue uploaded by Carla P.W3LL People Expressionist Pro Mascara - Pro Blue uploaded by Carla P.

BY W3LL PEOPLE

EXPRESSIONIST MASCARA This bold boundary breaking natural formula instantly creates length and volume for lush lashes. Premium natural and organic ingredients deliver pro-grade impact without clumping or smudging. This botanical blend nourishes lashes and the sensitive eye area. Our high-tech injection molded rubber brush in a unique cascade shape, precisely separates the thinnest, shortest, hard-to-reach eyelashes and delivers the perfect amount of product. Directions: Nestle wand into base of lashes. Wiggle wand back and forth while gently twirling the brush up from base to tip of lashes. For best results, apply two coats. The. Color: Blue. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Brandy P.
Eustis, FL
I live for this mascara I had received it in a Birchbox a while ago and the first time I tried it on I was so happy with how long it made my lashes look, I have short eyelashes and it helped them look longer, also the formula isn’t heavy I curled my lashes and they didn’t completely fall, I was so happy, I would definitely buy again and I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a new mascara brand.
Jessica D.
Lakewood, WA
Nice mascara I got this in a double pack at a little off the wall store and had never tried anything from this company before but was pleasantly surprised. It did not add alot of length but was super black and made my lashes thick, a perfect mascara for when wearing falsies.
Blaise W.
I love this mascara so much, but I have a hard time finding it in store. This product doesn't smudge, flake, or clump. Best of all, it doesn't irritate my eyes. It lifts and separates my lashes uniformly, without being too dramatic (like twiggy).
Jill P.
Frankfort, NY
Love the W3LL People Expressionist Pro Mascara - Pro Blue. I’ve been using it for a few years and it goes on well, plumps the lashes and lasts through the day. One of the best green beauty mascaras, it really makes you want to try more from the brand.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
I like the mascara by Well People. This brand is toxic free which is important to me. I like the brush, it separated all my lashes so no clumping. I highly recommend this stuff, I buy mine online.
Amber C.
Wilmington, NC
Favorite natural mascara. Gives great volume and lasts all day. Makes my lashes full and long and it doesn't smell funky, which is a huge plus.
Krista F.
OBSESSED! I really love the bristles on the wand. Separates perfectly and the formula is nice and thin!