BY W3LL PEOPLE

Elitist 86: Satin Apricot. Stare down the competition with confidence using these potent, pure pigments in a satin finish that can t help but captivate. Perfect for shading, highlighting, contouring and lining. Since it s a natural loose mineral, feel free to mix into lip gloss, hair gel, even moisturizers for a gorgeous change of pace. Paraben free. Chemical free. Petroleum free. Fragrance free. Dye free. Integrity rich. see more...

Buy on Beauty.com
  • "This shadow is extremely pigmented and light." in 1 review
JACKIE M.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: 814 more...
I'm not that into mineral products anymore, but The W3LL Mineral Shadow is one of my new favorite mineral products. It's a bit pricey but worth it because a little goes a long way and this can last for at least a year!
Courtney M.
Canton, OH
I love mineral powder. its so much for better for your skin, and it always goes on smooth. this particular color is so beautiful, its like a natural coral pink. so worth the money.
Josie C.
New Geneva , PA
I love mineral products. They are smooth and apply so easily without much product needed. It goes amazing with my skin tone and eye color.
Xiomara A.
Texas City, TX
It always goes on smooth I love mineral powders it also last all day and it's a light feel, you forget your even wearing it.
Kellee H.
Chester, VA
This shadow is extremely pigmented and light. It barely feels like you have anything on your eyelids. It's so versatile.
I love how it looks on the eye and it's very pigmentated this really great Its a very great minereal shadow
Chelisse B.
This shadow is really pretty, I definitely recommend it. I think it can look good on just about anyone.
Angie D.
I really love this W3LL PEOPLE eyeshadow. It goes on really smooth and looks beautiful on the eyes.
Vicki E.
Woodbridge, VA
This eye shadow is pigment and kind of light but you even feel like you have It on its amazing
mary b.
Somerset, PA
I love the shade.highly recommend this product to any women out there. Not to pricey either
Makeup M.
Where do I find this product
Mia k.
I was wondering if these are well pigmented?
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Are these easy to apply or is there a lot of fall out because of the loose powder formula?
Samantha S.
How well does the powder stay? I use the face just not eye shadow but I am worried will crease or fade over day
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
How pigmented are these? Do you need to use primer to make the color pop?