W3LL People Bio Tint Foundation Moisturizer Medium - 1.2 oz uploaded by Gabriela A M.W3LL People Bio Tint Foundation Moisturizer Medium - 1.2 oz uploaded by Gabriela A M.

BY W3LL PEOPLE

Achieve one-step perfection with this breakthrough all natural makeup / skincare hybrid. Active phytonutrients and pure zinc protect, brighten, hydrate and improve skin quality while diminishing imperfections. Enjoy a flawless, natural, more radiant complexion with this luxurious, organic, plant-based wonder. Spf 30 broad spectrum protection with pure zinc Advanced bio-peptide complex boosts collagen Premium natural pigments correct imperfections Organic coconut hydrates Broccoli seed oil smooths and brightens Organic pomegranate rejuvenates Algae extracts combat hyper-pigmentation Organic Ginseng anti-oxidizes and revitalizes Ewg Verified for non-toxic health and safety Hypoallergenic, Chemical Free, Cruelty Free and Noncomedogenic Free From: Parabens, Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, Gluten, GMOs, Phthalates, Sulfates, Fragrance, Pheonoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Petrolatum, Peg, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, Talc, Nanoparticles Directions: Apply to freshly exfoliated, cleansed skin using fingertips For best results mix in a drop of W3LL People Bio Booster Serum and apply normally Tips Mix a dab of Bio Correct Multi-Action Concealer for boosted coverage Finish with a W3LL People Setting Powder for ultra long wear and flawless finish Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 20 percent Other Ingredients: Water, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Silica, Castor (Ricinus Communis) Oil, Glycerin, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Gluconolactone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Contains 1 percent OR Less OF Each OF THE Following: Tocopheryl Acetate, Isoamyl Laurate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Benzoate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tribehenin, Punica Granatum (Pomegrante) Seed Oil, Bisabolol, Isoamyl Cocoate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Phytic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ceramide NG, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Panax Quinquefolium Root Extract, Calcium Gluconate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextin, Algae Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12 *Certified organic May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxide (CI 77499) Color: Medium. Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nicole W.
Minneapolis
I really wanted to like this stuff! It was super oily on my skin, never really mattified, and it has the weirdest pepto-bismol like minty smell to it that doesn’t go away. The coverage was pretty good for a tinted moisturizer, but it wasn’t super convenient because you still have to take the extra time to set it with powder or you’ll be sticky and oily all day. For the effort, I always felt like I might as well have just put on regular foundation.
Guadalupe C.
Long beach , CA
I have finally found my holy grail face tint. I cant go without using this in the morning. It is very easy to apply and it does a good job at covering minor imperfections. I notice that my face is a lot brighter and clearer. I have not had any irritation or breakouts. I even use this as my concealer mixed with a lighter bb cream and it gives me a more natural coverage. I do have to say that it is very dewy on my skin which would be great for winter, but for summer i do like to finish my face off with setting powder and it makes everything else look flawless. I definitely dont mind spending a few more bucks on a product that works and is made of non toxic ingredients.
Gabriela A M.
Amazing skincare/makeup hybrid, best tinted moisturizer I've used so far. It has a satin matte finish, doesn't feel greasy, and has a nice light coverage, which is sufficient now that my skin is healthier. I love that it serves as a base, a sunscreen, and moisturizer all in one, although I prefer to layer it over moisturizer and SPF (you can never get enough SPF). It's not the most spreadable, so I do recommend mixing it with a few drops of your favorite oil to soften it.
Maggie M.
Littleton Colorado
This is a great brand and I have used a lot of there products. This tinted moisturizer worked pretty well but you really need perfect skin to use it. I need a little concealer at times so it just wasn’t enough for me. So if all you need is just a little color this just might be perfect for you.🌼
Mila M.
New York City
This has amazing coverage! Literally you can use this as a foundation! It’s a big plus that it has fully physical SPF and great natural ingredients. It can feel a bit heavy and greasy when you initially apply, but it dries down after a little while. Amazing job W3ll People!
vivi w.
I absolutely love this product, I haven’t used enough clean beauty tinted moisturizers to compare it to (that’s the only reason it doesn’t get 5 stars). Definitely priced well and lasts long enough. I recommend using it with an oil or serum for easier application. Just bought my second tube!
Olivia J.
I give this product only three stars because it was not bad but because there’s no color for my skin tone. I am a warm medium skin tone and was unable to find one to suit me. I wanted to like this and hope one day I can give it a try if they expand the color selection.
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Nice coverage; you definitely want to take your time with this and set it with powder- other than that inconvenience it is a great product that provides enough converge to blur out imperfections and make your skin look a bit more polished
Emilia J.
Albany
I love the idea of this product and the ingredient list but it leaves a soapy film on my skin and causes me to break out. The coverage of W3LL People Bio Tint Foundation Moisturizer is good and I love the price, just wish my skin had a better reaction to it!
Lisa F.
I have been trying to use more natural products. I ordered this from birchbox. This is a little oily, so dont use too much of it. It covers up my redness and undereye circles. It cost about $22 at birchbox or on their website.