BY W3LL PEOPLE

Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This product is the best of the it rtuly deserves 5 stars satisfaction garrented. This product is amazing go and try it ,it will definintly satisfy your needs of what you expect in this product the price and packagong is great if you havent try thia yet ypu dont know what your mising ou on.
Emily G.
The vanilla cinnamon had my first reaction. I worried if it will burn or hurt my lips but to my surprise it did none of the sort. In fact it was quite nice. The gloss was very soothing and comfortable and lasted for hours. (I mean, for a gloss, lol). It wasn't sticky or tacky and gave a beautiful sheen.

I bought the clear so I can use it over any of the universalists sticks.

What I love about this brand is that they rate 0 to very low on the Think Dirty and EWG rating scale as non toxic and free of bad chemicals. But also the cosmetics are reasonably priced and completely worth it. They are beautiful on the skin.
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
I absolutely love W3LL People Bio Extreme Lipgloss! It's build-able, hydrating and has a natural lip plumper in it! And.... It's not a sticky feeling gloss! This stuff lasts for HOURS! Will continue to purchase & would definitely recommend
Megan L.
Good lipgloss. Not too sticky or thick. Wears likes your standard lipgloss. Good enough that I'm intrigued to try other products from this brand.
Nur B.
This brand is amazing and can be found in some Whole foods stores. It's moisturizing and lasts a decent time.
Samantha S.
How does this stay, what is the texture, and how colored is it?