W3LL PEOPLE Bio Correct Multi-Action Concealer uploaded by Shawna G.W3LL PEOPLE Bio Correct Multi-Action Concealer uploaded by Jillian O.
3 colors available

BY W3LL PEOPLE

W3LL PEOPLE is excited to present our latest conventionalbusting cosmetic. This power-packed natural beauty provides crazy coverage without harsh chemicals or petroleum ingredients like parabens, propylene glycol and dimethicone. The difference is it's ultra light, creamy texture that blends with minimal effort and sets like a dream without creasing. Bonus: it actually depuffs, brightens and improves skin texture while it conceals with a robust cocktail of organic algae, coffee, pomegranate and peptides. Bottom line, it dramatically improves appearance by covering darkness under the eye for a fresh, bright-eyed, rested look. Bio Correct Multi-Action Concealer, Medium see more...

Buy on Target
Alex A.
Alex A.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: W3LL PEOPLE Bio Correct Multi-Action Concealer, Medium, .25 oz
This concealer is straight up amazing! I received a sample of this product in my Birchbox, but in "Light" and I absolutely love it! It has the best coverage for my dark under eyes. I even like this better than my "Erase Paste" from Benefit Cosmetics. It's super creamy and blends very easily. I do always set my under eye concealer with some translucent powder to make sure it doesn't crease and/or cake underneath my eyes. I would recommend this product for anyone who suffers from dark circles under their eyes. It works wonders for me!
Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.
Chesapeake, VA
Review for: W3LL PEOPLE Bio Correct Multi-Action Concealer, Medium, .25 oz
This was an amazing surprise! I received this product in a Birchbox subscription and did not have high hopes since I have huge dark circles and redness. Holy moly, this practically temporarily erased everything! A little goes an amazingly long way too! You literally just need a pinhead size amount for the eyes! Awesome awesome product and long lasting!
Jillian O.
Jillian O.
Review for: W3LL PEOPLE Bio Correct Multi-Action Concealer, Medium, .25 oz
This is the best concealer I have ever used. A little goes a long way, so the concealer will last forever. This is the first product I have ever used that lasts all day, does not sink into pores at all, is not oily or shiny, it covers completely, and makes me look and feel flawless! I used the fair shade and found it to be perfect for my skin tone.
Suzy R.
Suzy R.
Review for: W3LL PEOPLE Bio Correct Multi-Action Concealer, Medium, .25 oz
I have this product in "light." I've never had much use for concealers, mainly because I found then to be pasty and chalky and felt that they just made dark circles under my eyes look more wrinkly. I don't find that to be the case with this concealer. It really covered red spots effortlessly and didn't get cakey under my eyes.
Jules S.
Jules S.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: W3LL PEOPLE Bio Correct Multi-Action Concealer, Medium, .25 oz
I got this concealer in a birchbox and I love it. It's full coverage but easy to blend. It's moderately priced for the full size but not too expensive. It is very creamy so I do have to set it otherwise it will crease but I have to set my makeup anyway because I have oily skin.
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
North Haven, CT
Review for: W3LL PEOPLE Bio Correct Multi-Action Concealer, Medium, .25 oz
This product has some of the best coverage of any product I've used. Goes on smooth, minimally powdery, and a little goes a long way. I use it as spot coverage for red areas and shadows under my eyes and it works great!! Will definitely be adding this to my morning regimen
Emily F.
Emily F.
Arlington , VA
I received this concealer as a sample from Birchbox and it quickly became my favorite! It has great coverage and staying power throughout the day in addition to the caffeine doing its job by depuffing. This will become a permanent resident in my makeup bag.
Maureen E.
Maureen E.
Lafayette, CO
I have never found a concealer so light that gives so much coverage. It's perfect for a little natural glow, and always makes me look awake, even after the latest nights. This is one of my daily go-to products!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Vestavia, AL
This is my favorite concealer that I own! It's very light, yet has a fantastic impact and lasts me all day! I have fair skin with freckles and use minimal make-up most days. Dress up or down, this is my go-to!
Cara Y.
Cara Y.
I love this product! $22 and we'll worth every penny. Lasts all day and you can't even tell you have it on! Great coverage and great quantity! this is my go to concealer!
Tara B.
Tara B.
I have very sensitive eyes, even after washing my face & taking off my makeup I wake up with swollen eyes. Looking for recommendations on organic, natural products for around the eye area. Eye liner, mascara, shadow etc. I think I will try this for below my eyes it looks great! Thanks!!
Brittany w.
Brittany w.
Clarklake , MI
How is the coverage with this product?