W3LL PEOPLE Bio Correct Multi-Action Concealer uploaded by Alisa A.W3LL PEOPLE Bio Correct Multi-Action Concealer uploaded by Shawna G.W3LL PEOPLE Bio Correct Multi-Action Concealer uploaded by Jillian O.

BY W3LL PEOPLE

W3LL PEOPLE is excited to present our latest conventionalbusting cosmetic. This power-packed natural beauty provides crazy coverage without harsh chemicals or petroleum ingredients like parabens, propylene glycol and dimethicone. The difference is it's ultra light, creamy texture that blends with minimal effort and sets like a dream without creasing. Bonus: it actually depuffs, brightens and improves skin texture while it conceals with a robust cocktail of organic algae, coffee, pomegranate and peptides. Bottom line, it dramatically improves appearance by covering darkness under the eye for a fresh, bright-eyed, rested look. Bio Correct Multi-Action Concealer, Medium see more...

W3LL PEOPLE Bio Correct Multi-Action Concealer
  • "this concealer is straight up amazing! i received a sample of this product in my birchbox, but in "light" and i absolutely love it! it has the best coverage for my dark under eyes. i even like this better than my "erase paste" from benefit cosmetics. it's super creamy and blends very easily. i do always set my under eye concealer with some translucent powder to make sure it doesn't crease and/or cake underneath my eyes. i would recommend this product for anyone who suffers from dark circles under their eyes. it works wonders for me!" in 5 reviews
  • "i got this concealer in a birchbox and i love it. it's full coverage but easy to blend. it's moderately priced for the full size but not too expensive. it is very creamy so i do have to set it otherwise it will crease but i have to set my makeup anyway because i have oily skin." in 4 reviews
Francesca R.
York, SC
Review for: Other more...
I wanted to like this so badly, but it just didn’t work out for me. The coverage was great - but it wasn’t the best color match for me. The lightest shade was a bit too dark. It was very creamy and looked oily under my eyes. It creased on me horribly no matter how much I set it and setting it made my undereyes look cakey no matter how little product I used. I know a ton of people love this concealer, I’m just not one of those people.
Lee H.
Washington, DC
Review for: W3LL People Concealer - Light - 0.25 oz, Beige Nude more...
This is one of the best concealers I've ever used and I love that it is made with natural products. It's a great value because a little goes a looonnngg way. The concealer has a mousse-like texture making it it easy to blend on your face. I did notice that my skin looked refreshed after application.
Alisa A.
St. Petersburg
Review for: W3LL People Concealer - Light - 0.25 oz, Beige Nude more...
Amazing concealer. Very creamy but also very oily. It will cover all your dark circles but you just gotta set them with powder in order for it to stay in place. All in all I really like this concealer and would buy again for sureeeee💜
Maura M.
Review for: W3LL PEOPLE Bio Correct Multi-Action Concealer, Medium, .25 oz more...
I really loved the coverage on this concealer and the fact that it has good ingredients but it started creasing on me after a few hours of wearing it. I swapped it with another green beauty influencer for the Hynt beauty concealer, and the swap was great. Hynt beauty worked better for me , and W3ll people worked better for her .

Sometimes you just have to try things out . I give it 4 stars because I know it worked really well for my friend. Just didn’t work for me as great as I wanted it to.
Nicole H.
Cloverdale , CA
Review for: W3LL People Concealer - Light - 0.25 oz, Beige Nude more...
Great product! Great coverage! Love that it's a natural product as well, has a nice smooth application and fills underneath my eyes so well. I just purchased the full size since I only received the sample size in my BIRCHBOX
Kellie J.
Review for: W3LL People Concealer - Light - 0.25 oz, Beige Nude more...
This is the best under-eye concealer in the green beauty realm that I’ve found so far. It’s very light and natural looking but still covers my dark circles without creasing throughout the day. I have dry skin that gets dry patches and this stuff doesn’t over accentuate it like other products. I don’t know if this would be good for someone with really dark circles or oily skin though. It’s definitely a concealer that needs to be set with a powder.
Tawnee C.
This concealer is pretty good, especially for a natural brand. The formula feels very light on the skin, but the coverage is medium and did cover my under eye circles. Unfortunately I noticed it creased substantially. Also, the shade range is very, very light. I usually wear light to light-medium  in most brands and "light" looked ghostly on me. I think this is another brand that could stand to expand their shade range. Overall, I think it would be a good concealer if I had the correct shade and a good setting powder.
Addy H.
This is a great concealer for under eyes. Bonus points for being a non toxic brand that’s cruelty free. The concealer doesn’t settle into fine lines and works really well for medium coverage, but it doesn’t cut it when it comes to large blemishes. I usually mix this with my CC cream when I want a more high coverage look but don’t want to wear foundation.
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
I wanted to love this line so much. But I can never find a shade that matches. They have shade references on their website but when I got samples, they are all way to peach/pink for me. I have very yellow/Olive undertone so it just doesn't work. I wish it did because it's a very clean product that's free from a lot of crap other brands have.
Noa S.
Raleigh
Review for: W3LL People Concealer - Light - 0.25 oz, Beige Nude more...
I got this in one of my subscription boxes and I was excited since I'm looking for a new concealer. The consistency is very creamy and it does blend well. However, the color is all wrong for me. It just pulls too yellow and therefore also doesn't brighten my undereye area. Fail.
Tara B.
I have very sensitive eyes, even after washing my face & taking off my makeup I wake up with swollen eyes. Looking for recommendations on organic, natural products for around the eye area. Eye liner, mascara, shadow etc. I think I will try this for below my eyes it looks great! Thanks!!
Brittany w.
Clarklake , MI
How is the coverage with this product?