W Magazine

by none

1 Year, 10 issues - W Magazine is an in-depth look at the lifestyles and fashions for discerning, modern women. Its lavish presentation has gained W Magazine the gold medal for fashion photography. W Magazine features articles that cover fashion, travel, beauty, arts, interviews, living trends, and more.

Does anybody think the magazines are way too big?
Start your review of W Magazine!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Heavy on beautiful high fashion photography, light on everything else.in reviews
I really enjoy all of the editorials in this magazine.in reviews
Anna D.
West Halifax, VT
Bookworm Expert Level 1
W Magazine uploaded by Anna D.
I resubscribed to W magazine a few months ago after not seeing an issue for a large chunk of years. It seems to me that it used to be a magazine with a clear and unique message and now it is just a big, pretty, bundle of high-fashion ads. Which for me, is not what I was looking for.
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
Bookworm Expert Level 7
1,717 reviews
received a free subscription and am so glad I did not pay for this magazine. Every month there is high priced crazy fashions ones I would never think of wearing let alone buying. I have read better magazines which focus on reasonably priced fashion. sorry but would never recommend
Michele M.
W Magazine uploaded by Michele M.
W Magazine uploaded by Michele M.
W Magazine is a fashion magazine started in 1972. However I did not take notice of the magazine in the racks until 1990s. I had lost interest in magazines until my love for W was rekindled by an offer to review the magazine!!! I absolutely love the large 10” by 13” format! Volume One 202p features Brad Pitt and the theme is Best Performances. I side cover a giant photo of Kristin Stewart four page ad for Chanel. The large format of the magazine with incredibly beatifically photography inspires me to imagine stories for the photos. I can be transported to lands unknown and every photo is such a mood.
Meliss D.
N Hollywood, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I alway like looking at this magazine!! To see what's in fashion they have some great tips and reviews!! It get me so excited to know what In. No I don't have subscription but I saw this magazine because my cousin has it!!
Tiffany P.
Beverly Hills, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
The place to go for fashion and style. The magazine that lead it all. Set the trends and stayed on top of everything.
Vanessa A.
Fashion for you coffee table. The covers are eye catching. the pictures are gorgeous and interesting. The Ads are strategically placed makes for a nice flow of the magazine. A thinner , sleeker version of Vogue
Justine A.
3,129 reviews
I'm not a big fan of W magazine. I got a free subscription with a Sephora order. I ended up canceling the subscription after 2 issues. It's more fashion related with a lot of fashion ads. I prefer a mix of beauty and fashion with magazines like Allure etc.
Sophia A.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I bought the one that had Selena Gomez in it a year ago... yeah this is an interesting magazine. It was really big, like really big. I don't remember it having a lot of articles but i did like the photoshoot they did for her interview.
Katie P.
W is very interesting for anyone who enjoys fashion and photography. Their layouts are creative and unique. They also have interesting celebrity profiles and other features about travel, architecture, and, of course, more fashion. If you're looking for a magazine that's sophisticated in the style of Vogue, then you will like W.
Alexa M.
Carteret , Nj
Really like looking at w magazines. I always like looking at what's new in fashion. I always like to look in detail at all the clothes. I like looking at all the magazines sent to my house!