BY NONE

1 Year, 10 issues - W Magazine is an in-depth look at the lifestyles and fashions for discerning, modern women. Its lavish presentation has gained W Magazine the gold medal for fashion photography. W Magazine features articles that cover fashion, travel, beauty, arts, interviews, living trends, and more. see more...

• Does anybody think the magazines are way too big?2 Answers
W Magazine
  • "Heavy on beautiful high fashion photography, light on everything else." in 1 review
  • "I really enjoy all of the editorials in this magazine." in 1 review
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This magazine is for the True Fashionista! Never have I seen a magazine so focused on the Fashion World. They don't discriminate between men and women, Glamour and obscurity. If you are a lover of Art and beauty and Fashion, this is the right magazine for you.
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I’ve always found this magazine to be thick, bland, and boring. It is also a pretty large (vertical) magazine that is just awkward. I just couldn’t get into it and was so happy when my gift subscription had expired.
Justine A.
1979 reviews
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I'm not a big fan of W magazine. I got a free subscription with a Sephora order. I ended up canceling the subscription after 2 issues. It's more fashion related with a lot of fashion ads. I prefer a mix of beauty and fashion with magazines like Allure etc.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Fashion for you coffee table. The covers are eye catching. the pictures are gorgeous and interesting. The Ads are strategically placed makes for a nice flow of the magazine. A thinner , sleeker version of Vogue
Sophia A.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I bought the one that had Selena Gomez in it a year ago... yeah this is an interesting magazine. It was really big, like really big. I don't remember it having a lot of articles but i did like the photoshoot they did for her interview.
January G.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Finally a magazine that takes fashion seriously! I have subscribed to this for 2 years and I love it. I love the size of it too! Kind of reminds me of the wider/taller magazines my grandmother used to get. Full of fashion and great editorials. I love it.
Katie P.
Brooklyn, NY
W is very interesting for anyone who enjoys fashion and photography. Their layouts are creative and unique. They also have interesting celebrity profiles and other features about travel, architecture, and, of course, more fashion. If you're looking for a magazine that's sophisticated in the style of Vogue, then you will like W.
Amy M.
St Petersburg, FL
Just as the title suggests -- 'W' is great if you really like looking through pages & pages of clothing ads. I am aware that most fashion mags are full of ads, but this mag just seems to be a majority of ads. The few articles you will find are well written but I like my reading material to have a bit more depth.
Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I alway like looking at this magazine!! To see what's in fashion they have some great tips and reviews!! It get me so excited to know what In. No I don't have subscription but I saw this magazine because my cousin has it!!
Sharon K.
Los Angeles , CA
W is a necessity. Although I do feel a twinge of guilt when the twice yearly extra enormous issues arrive. There is something about getting lost in the oversized pages and the beautiful photography. I have been a subscriber for almost a decade and have no plans to stop.
Bre N.
Does anybody think the magazines are way too big?