BY W HOTELS #8 in Hotels

W Hotels
  • "I really loved the rooftop bar and the staff was really helpful and friendly next time I wish I could have stayed longer " in 9 reviews
  • "I LOVE staying at W Hotels in New Orleans and in NYC - always excellent customer service, great bar/lounges for night time fun, and extremely comfortable rooms! " in 5 reviews
  • "We went to the roof top bar and after waiting an hour for seats we then waited for another 25 minutes for a server to approach the table." in 4 reviews
Katelyn M.
Romeoville, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I LOVE W HOTELS! They’re beyond gorgeous and even great for stay-cations. Phenomenal amenities and almost have awesome day spas. When I was in Austin, TX I went to the spa to get my brows tinted and the esthetician did the best job I’ve ever experienced. W is by far one of my favorite hotel companies. They can get a little up there in cost but if you can afford it 100% stay here. Great service and high quality!
Lauren M.
Tampa, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
W hotels are always luxurious but in the most simple modern way. I love staying at W hotels because I know what to expect. Friendly staff, amazing drinks and bliss bath products. I’ve stayed at several different locations and have always felt it was worth the money. Also, many of their locations are pet friendly!
Meag K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The W has beautiful aesthetics! Very modern and swanky! You feel like you are on vacation! However, the price at times can make your stay not worth it. The hotel is definitely a scene and be scene type of place, I would not recommend for a family. Great for bachelorette parties, weddings, vacations, etc.
Soupy M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
One of the best hotels for service, cleanliness wonderful cuisine we have stayed at in a long time.The General manager knows how to run a happy hotel with many of the staff going the extra mile when they really didn't need to. The rooms are spacious and spotlessly clean with lovely big balconies. There is a fantastic spa. We cannot recommend this hotel highly enough. We have we will definitely be back.
Michelle R.
Peachtree Corners, GA
We stayed at the hotel in Costa Rica.  Staff were a little stuffy and slightly rude when we first arrived from another area of Costa Rica because we had been driving and stopping on beaches on the way. Apparently we did not "look like we belonged" at first and were directly asked if we  were in the wrong place. After this initial encounter, it got better. The staff was polite and the hotel was kept very nice and grounds clean. The pool was beautiful, food was very good, and the drinks and food poolside were good but slow. The rooms were fine but internet was hit or miss at the far end. Apparently some areas of the hotel were to far away. Overall it was ok. I would not seek out to spend that kind of money for the experience again.
Ashley H.
Oakdale
The W is one of my hotel chains. I stayed at the one in downtown Minneapolis and I loved it. I honestly never wanted to leave. The interior is gorgeous and they offered us a free alcoholic beverage after we checked in before we went up to our room. We had also been put on a higher floor than we originally thought so that was a phenomal view to have. There was the standard mini bar and snack area, and there wasn't a tub in the bathroom but the shower definitely made up for it. I try to stay at a W hotel whenever I have the oppourtunity!
Margaret G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
W Hotels is a great place to stay when traveling. It always feels trendy and cool to stay there. The bath products are a great quality and the service is so nice. I have never had a bad experience at the W Hotels. They always have music playing in the lobby, which is so welcoming.
J。 L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love W hotels even if sometimes it feels like they're trying too hard to be "cool". We've been to the Ws in Barcelona, Washington DC, Amsterdam and Vieques, PR. I'm always blown away by the design, location and impeccable service. All the properties have felt part luxury hotel-part lounge/nightclub. Personally not a fan of the bathroom setups in some of the properties I've visited- open floor plan with separate toilet room (sometimes feels like a toilet closet).

My favorite property is the W Barcelona and Vieques Island.
Keri K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We have visited 3 hotel locations so far, Hoboken, Fort Lauderdale, and D.C. all very nice and new and modern. My favorite is the Fort Lauderdale hotel because it’s on the beach and the views are amazing but the views of the city from the Hoboken room is also fabulous as well!
Lauren D.
This hotel was amazing beyond words. Beautiful, immaculate, friendly and helpful staff and there is so much to do. Multiple pools, bars, restaurants all located inside. It’s beautifully decorated and modern, I️ can’t imagine staying at a better hotel
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Where is your favorite W?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Where is this hotel located?
patricia c.
San Diego, CA
How is the customer service with this company?
Louisse T.
Daly City, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is the room service decent?
Melonie C.
Puyallup, WA
I've seen a lot of pro's for staying in a W hotel, but are there any con's?