BY W HOTELS #10 in Hotels

W Hotels
  • "I really loved the rooftop bar and the staff was really helpful and friendly next time I wish I could have stayed longer " in 9 reviews
  • "I LOVE staying at W Hotels in New Orleans and in NYC - always excellent customer service, great bar/lounges for night time fun, and extremely comfortable rooms! " in 5 reviews
  • "We went to the roof top bar and after waiting an hour for seats we then waited for another 25 minutes for a server to approach the table." in 4 reviews
Sara S.
My significant other and I stayed at the W resort and spa in Vieques, Puerto Rico a couple of years ago (before Hurricane Maria). It was the best vacation I have ever been on! The hotel is relaxing and luxurious and the staff is incredibly friendly. They do a free happy hour for all guests at 5 pm every day and often provide free "samples" of drinks + food that they are trying out throughout the day if you lounge by the pool. I know that the location got hit heavily by the storm, and much of the hotel had to be rebuilt. I highly recommend going once it is reopened in 2019.
Jennifer M.
Chesterfield, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I stayed at the W Dallas hotel during a snowstorm in February of 2015. Fortunately the rooms were heavily discounted due to the weather because otherwise I can tell you for sure I would never pay the high prices that they charge just because they are the W. The rooms are small and have an older look to them even though at the same time they have a modern decor. Their sister brand a lot is much more horrible brain and has the same sort of trend But pay half the price
Nikki P.
Lenexa, KS
This is my favorite hotel to stay at. I used to stay a lot in Los Angeles when it first opened. It in the heart of Hollywood. When you walk in there is a huge chandelier and a beautiful staircase. It’s beautiful and trendy. The customer service is amazing and the rooms make me feel like a princess. The beds and pillows are fabulous. I loved going to the pool parties at “drais” on Sunday nights for a good time and delicious drinks! My favorite hotel!
Katelyn M.
Romeoville, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I LOVE W HOTELS! They’re beyond gorgeous and even great for stay-cations. Phenomenal amenities and almost have awesome day spas. When I was in Austin, TX I went to the spa to get my brows tinted and the esthetician did the best job I’ve ever experienced. W is by far one of my favorite hotel companies. They can get a little up there in cost but if you can afford it 100% stay here. Great service and high quality!
Maggie M.
Tacoma, WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My husband booked us a room on New Years when he was going to propose. He called to see if they could make any special accommodations for the night, and considering it was New Years and they were totally booked, there wasn’t much that could do. We check in, and they gave us a room on the very top floor with a stellar view of all of Seattle. That really was so special for our night and I’ll never forget it.
Jennifer M.
Van Buren, AR
I have stayed at numerous W Hotels and I am always pleased to find friendly service as well as the most amazingly comfortable beds! You can literally just fall into the beds and sink in! Every hotel has been clean, this is something I check before getting comfortable. You can never be sure anymore. I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a pleasant stay no matter what city they are in.
Nikki B.
Fairfield, CT
W hotels are definitely my favorite. They go above and beyond to accommodate for your family and friends. The hotels are extremely clean all the time and have the prettiest decorations. The room service and the maid service is spectacular!
Robin M.
Bethel, CT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We recently took at trip to Pittsburgh and stayed at the W right by the convention center. We got into town way earlier than check in and there wasn’t an issue at all at registration to let us check in. Everything is clean, fresh, and relaxing. The staff does everything that they can to anticipate your every need. The ability to borrow New Balance gear also meant I had no excuse not to make use of their extensive gym. This is no ordinary hotel gym of a couple machines in a small corner. Plenty of machines and options for all.

I’ve had consistent experiences in W hotels in both NYC and Boston. For a fresh (and refreshing sleep on their Heavenly Beds) and modern place to hang your hat while out of town the W hotels are a sure thing.
Emma V.
Parma, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Loved our stay! I stayed here with my parents for the first time this past winter, in Hoboken, NJ. The price was great, and the room was incredibly comfortable. The service was fantastic, and it’s a much swankier hotel than I had expected! I’m knocking off one star because NO amenities, not even in room WiFi, are included. In 2018, all hotels should at least have free WiFi.
Taylor R.
We stayed at the W Hotel in NYC. It overlooks times square, which can be loud. We were so overwhelmed with excitement that the noise didn't bother us. The hotel was upscale and had a cool vibe. The restaurants were also amazing. Especially the sushi restaurant inside the hotel. They also have a really good cocktail program at all the W Hotel's.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Where is your favorite W?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Where is this hotel located?
patricia c.
San Diego, CA
How is the customer service with this company?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is the room service decent?
Melonie C.
Puyallup, WA
I've seen a lot of pro's for staying in a W hotel, but are there any con's?