W F Young, Inc W.f. Young Absorbine Veterinary Liniment - 430504P/430504 uploaded by L C.W F Young, Inc W.f. Young Absorbine Veterinary Liniment - 430504P/430504 uploaded by Joanna F.

BY W F YOUNG, INC

Absorbine Veterinary Liniment Gel is a warm soothing treatment for temporary muscular soreness caused by overexertion, minor injuries, and/or arthritis. This concentrated spearmint-scented gel contains natural botanical extracts that help reduce swelling and speed recovery. Effective muscle, joint, and arthritis pain reliever Convenient gel form - easy to apply to hard to reach areas Helps fatigued muscles recover twice as fast Can be applied directly to isolated areas of pain Contains natural botanical extracts Refreshing spearmint scent Additional information: Convenient gel form - easy to apply to hard-to-reach areas. Effective muscle, joint and arthritis pain reliever. Menthol loosens stiff joints and reduces swelling. Contains natural botanical extracts. see more...

• Where can I buy it? My husband is looking for something better th...4 Answers
  • Woooaaaauuu is good?4 Answers
  • Who else is here for that awesome badge haha! Comment yes if you ...11 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Joanna F.
Well I know this product is for animals... But where I bought it I ran into a lady who said this stuff is great for soreness she told me to just place a small amount on the affected area but do not rub in... Just tap it in a little not too much or it will burn sting a little well... I tried it and lol it worked really it did... I placed a quarter size amount on my shoulder it got a little warn but my soreness was gone within an hour... I'm sure my physician wouldn't recommend it but it worked... :)
Andrea P.
Clinton Twp, MI
I use this on myself, and on my horses. I have major back problems, and this helps relieve the stiff and sore points of my back. It keeps any mild heat and swelling down in my horses legs after a strenuous workout. I've been using this for years and highly recommend it.
Maria T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love this
At the begining when I saw my dad using it I thought he was using the wrong one but one day I was having so much pain on my leg during my soccer game and I soon as I get home my dad put me some and it was amazing
The pain went away
L C.
Seatac, WA
I had to try it just to verify but I originally bought it for my son. He plays football and uses it after workouts and games. It feels better/ stronger than Ben gay or tiger balm. I personally think it smells better too. It also dries so your clothes don't stuck to it like it does with tiger balm.
Lauren P.
I use this on horses (usually apply liniment and then use standing wraps after jumping) and it helps a ton with any stiffness. Also could use for humans/other animals and has an icy/hot effect. Useful and not too pricey if you buy bigger containers.
Heather L.
Love love this product and their liniment. It cools and starts working on sore muscles not only do I use it on my horses after every hard workout but in use it on my own muscles as well. My mom always used this on her horses as I will always use on mine
Jessie R.
Gainesville, FL
This is another product I stand by completely! I call it the miracle gel! It usually costs around $18 and you may think that's pricey but it lasts awhile! I have a bad injury in my knee as well as my grandmother and we live by this! I have given it to my boyfriend who has a fractured spine and he won't live without it either. I've spread the word to my neighbor as well who has major back issues and she just asked me if I could help her find a bottle because the little bit I gave her worked better than anything she has ever tried! I 100% recommend this product so if you have any pain whatsoever go buy this! This is coming from a former cheerleader who has broken pretty much everything! Also I you're an athlete and worried about steroids this product is completely a topical solution meaning your body will not absorb any of it and there are no steroids!
Jackie C.
Anniston, AL
I bought this product many years ago and use it regularly on my achy body! Having Fibromyalgia you look for things that help and this is my go to when I need a little extra to get me through my day!
Myranda E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Great liniment for both horses and people. I use this anytime my horses have had extra strenuous workouts, when I notice any hint of soreness, on my arthritic mare, and on my own sore muscles after a tough workout
Mindy C.
West Memphis, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is great for arthritis. My grandfather and father use it a lot. I have some for my hands.
Chelsea S.
Who else is here for that awesome badge haha! Comment yes if you are!?
Yohanna R.
Connecticut waterbury
Woooaaaauuu is good?
nei a.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Where can I buy it? My husband is looking for something better than the regular pharmacy products.