BY W F YOUNG, INC

ABSORBINE SHOWSHEEN DETANGLER GEL- Professional strength detangling in a gel form- Restores strength and moisture- Keeps hair healthy with a high-gloss finish- Use wet or dry with no greasy residue- Moisturizes with vitamin e- UPC: 011444193012- Size: 8 OUNCE- Length: 1-6- Width: 2-7- Height: 7-6- Product Type: Equine Grooming - Shampoos, Conditioners & Shine / Detanglers & Shine- Shipping Dimensions: 1-6x2-7x7-6 SKU: BC012391 see more...

• It does work and it should work on hair extensions as long as the...2 Answers
  • Is this stuff any good and will it work on hair extensions 5 Answers
  • does it work on very curly hair ? 😊😊2 Answers
Ash. S.
I actually happen to have curly hair and this gel seem to work great on me it keeps my hair in place through out the day regardless of what I end up doing all day... The downside is it end up drying for me!! But works amazing. Worth every penny
R J.
Haverhill, MA
This stuff is Fantasfic!! I use to compete in equestrian show jumping and I used this to groom my horse before every show.It gives a beautiful sheen and slick feeling to coat and tail. It's great for braiding and it has a nice clean smell!! This stuff has been around for years so that right there tells you something.
Jen R.
Los Angeles, CA
i tried this detangler a few weeks ago and have been using it ever since and it works perfectly. thanks to the creator of this product!!!!!
Christina D.
Watertown, NY
I have curly hair and it's Amazing and an absolute most have I love it and I never get tiered of getting more and more .
Niki B.
Tokyo
I used this on my horse, then decided to try it on my cocker spaniels ears too, and they are amazing now!!
I got jealous of the Spaniel, so decided to try it myself. Everyone needs to get this!!! My hair tangles so easily, and this really help to detangle, and keep it knot free.
Eline B.
Usei mas não gostei muito, nem do cheiro nem dá textura, acho que eles poderia melhorar mais nesse produto!
diula j.
trincomalee
For. G t g TV gagga but v hnb go g g t v t he he c x VA heuhr egg t g y. T VA cv f b6 = = 6, 0 but v fc
Shaine Ammerie J.
Guagua
I've tried these a long time ago and i can say it is a good product. It is definitely worth the price.
sammy B.
Is this stuff any good and will it work on hair extensions
Shannon S.
Swanage
It does work and it should work on hair extensions as long as they are real ones
Reelika R.