W by Duck Heavy Duty Packing Tape

by Walgreens

#16 in Tape

W by Duck® Heavy Duty Packing Tape.
1.88 in x 38.2 yd (48mm x 35m).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of W by Duck Heavy Duty Packing Tape!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I highly recommend the use. in 1 review
2 years agoYork, SC
It served its purpose of packing boxes. It could be stronger as it easily ripped apart and I had to use several more layers than usual to ensure the boxes wouldn't collapse once packed.
2 years agoJarrell
I bought this while we were moving. I was trying to save money. This was the case of you get what you paid for. When using on cardboard boxes it never seemed to stay stuck on. By the next morning lids were open from tape not being stuck to the sides anymore. If you are planning a long distance move I would by a better quality tape.
2 years ago
Great tape I use this when I was going to move my husband works for this company so he was able to buy some and it worked great he was affordable and it held all my heavy boxes definitely a great brand would recommend it for anyone who needs packing tape for moving or for maybe selling products and having to ship them
a year agoBeaverton , OR
We use duck tape for everything. My kids make things out of it and my husband is convinced you can fix anything with it. Not a fan of the residue it leaves behind which is impossible to get off.
2 years agoHallsville

W by Duck Heavy Duty Packing Tape by Walgreens. I bought this product to wrap presents to ship to Colorado for Christmas. It was a very effective product for the need that I had and the price was affordable. I would recommend this product what's good quality.

a year agoDallas
It gets the job done. It is a nice tape, but it is used up fast. I would recommend  it if you are only using it for minor shipping.  It is a good tape for the price. It's clear and easy to use. It's more affordable than other shipping tape brands.
a year agoMontgomery, AL
This tape works just as well if not better than the name brand. It is great to use when packing and will leave your box sturdy without worrying about your items busting through the bottom. It is more affordable than the name brand but works just as efficiently.
a year agoRinggold
This is a really good tape for a lot of purposes for presents or when you just need some tape this tape doesn’t have that plasticy smel that most clear tapes do and the packaging makes it really easy and practical to use for every day situations in life
2 years ago
Very strong tape. I used for my moving boxes and they held up very well. It also was very effective with Christmas gifts, it had a convenient plastic handle. The tape was affordable and I would recommend to a friend. I actually bought some for my mom.
a year agoFort Worth
Used this packing tape to move my daughter into her new apartment last week and it worked great. Worked a lot better than my helper son did! Rolled off dispenser easily and did not fold or crinkle and stuck great on contact. Good price. Recommend.