Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Matthew G.
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX

I get these from a few people at work. It's how we make it through some of our shifts. They are very convenient which is a major plus. Just add water to a cup and microwave (we add water from the water cooler) they come with powdered crime and sugar mixed in. My only con is that sometimes they are too sweet.
Socheata R.
Socheata R.
Long Beach, ca

I love this coffee. When I don't have time to go buy coffee I just grab this and make it at work. I get it at Asian supermarkets. It cost about 4-5 bucks for 24 packs of coffee. Not bad for the price and it does the job
Mai S.
Mai S.

My family buy this coffee because it is their favorite. This coffee is very strong if you just drink it plain black but if you put some sugar and creme it will be good. I recommend this if you want a strong coffee.
Joanne M.
Joanne M.
Garden Grove, CA

Great instant coffee. This is great for family functions, and when there are huge crowds. Just so it's a little easier than to brew constant coffee for everyone.
L
Christine Mae M.
Christine Mae M.

My favorite coffee ever I drink it every day in the morning and it's easy to make and it's travel friendly

Join Now