VuPoint Solutions Photo Cube Compact Photo Printer

"Features Small Compact Printer And Charging Station. Dock, View And Print 4 X 6 Photos Where Ever You Are. No Computer Required. Printing Method Dye Sublimation Thermal Transfer, Ymco Print Resolution 300Dpi X 300Dpi Gradation 256 Gradations/ 16.7 Million Colors Photo Format Supported Jpeg Photo Print Size 4 Inch X 6 Inch Printing Time Approx. 55 Seconds (Ymc + Overcoating, Excludes Data Processing And Pre-Heating) Trial Photo Cartridge All-In-One Paper And Ribbon Cartridge. Borderless Photo. Prints 12 Photos. (Additional Full Size 36-Print Cartridge Sold Separately) Led Indicator 3 Led Colors: Red, Blue, Purple Power Button Hold 5 Seconds To Reset Printer Interface 30-Pin Dock Connector:(1Os 3.0 And Above) For Ipod Touch 4Th Generation, Ipod Touch 3Rd Generation, Ipod Touch 2Nd Generation, Iphone 4, Iphone 3Gs, Iphone 3Gusb Connector:(Ios 3.0 And Above) For Ipod Touch? 4Th Generation, Ipod Touch? 3Rd Generation, Ipod Touch? 2Nd Generation, Iphone? 4, Iphone? 3Gs, Iphone? 3G, Ipad? With Wifi +3G, Ipad? With Wifi,And Android Samsung Galaxy S"" (Os 2.0 And Above)---(Tbd) Operating Temperature Recommended Temperature Range: 59 Degrees F-90 Degrees F Storage Temperature -13 Degrees F-140 Degrees F Life Expectancy Approx. 2,000 Prints Acoustics 55 Db(A) Charging 30-Pin Dock Connector: 2.1A, 10.2Wusb Connector 2.1A, 10.2W Power Adapter Ac Adapter: Input Ac 100~200V / 50~60Hz, Output Dc 24V / 2.4 Power Consumption 57W While Printing (3.4W Stand By) Dimensions Approx. 7Inches(L) X 4-Inches(H) X 6-Inches(W) Weight Approx. 3.1 Lbs. (Unit) Compatibility Made For Ipod Touch (2Nd, 3Rd, And 4Th Generation), Made For Iphone 4, Iphone 3Gs And Iphone 3G, Made For Ipad And Ipad 2Also Made For Android Smartphones Os 2.0 And Above Accessories Trial Cartridge, Ac Adapter, Ac Power Cord, User's Manual" see more...

Cierah D.
Lansing
This came in super handy when I got homesick while at college. my roommate and i were trying to my the dorm more homey and i decided that it would be nice to print the pictures of my family and friends from back home from my phone and hang them up on my wall.
crystal j.
Great product super expensive any college student to school student needs this I highly recommend expecially fingernail sale awsome product
catherine f.
I love love love love really love this product for my phone and is better for my photos and i recommend this product really
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
I have never used this product but it seems real simple to use, and also seems easy to store so its out of the way.
Samantha S.
I really want one but don't have that much money and i doubt will get one in r boxes
Wendy W.
Fair Oaks, CA
How amazing is this!? I don't have one. However from what I've read and the comments below it looks like something definitely worth investing in!
beth s.
Oil City, PA
I love taking pictures so this would be wonderful because I always use my phone.
Shari R.
MANASSAS, VA
The solution to my constant problem of having pictures on every device except in a scrapbook! This is a game changer. 5 stars!
Kate  H.
I have a couple friends that have these printers and theyve told me that it works great. I have seen the pictures come out in excellent quality. I just wish I could get myself to spend that much on a printer.
Alexis G.
I love taking pictures. This would just be wonderful to have, especially now that I've startes making albums.
Dria D.
What are the quality of the lobos that actually print?
Maryy D.
How good is this? Would you recommend buying it?
Sabarina  S.
Scarborough , ON
OMG I WANT THIS. I WOULD DEFINIETLY BUY THIS. WHERE CAN I BUY THIS?
Sara A.
West Bend, WI
Does this printer only work for IPhones? Does it work for other Apple products??
Ivy M.
Minneapolis, MN
This looks amazing for printing pictures but is it accessible to those who don't have Iphones ?