Vullli Sophie the Giraffe Teether and Sophie the Giraffe Keychain with Reusable Dainty Baby Bag Bundle

BY VULLLI

Shellby M.
Hinesville , GA
This is a great teething toy that my kids loved and even had to fight to keep it away from the dog since it squeaks but be careful they collect drool and form mold quickly and easily so be sure to clean frequently!
Kaitlyn K.
Ramsey, MN
Love Sophie! She's always easy to find in the diaper bag and my son loves to chew on her. (Even my dog does too, hehe!). It's a little spendy but totally worth it!
Mia P.
Sophia is one of the favorite toys of the babies in my family. I make sure to ALWAYS keep Sophia around. Sophia is amazing in the fact it stimulates baby's 5 senses...dark spots for visual stimulation... squeaky sound for hearing....very unique smell.... 100% rubber which feels comfortable my sweet baby....and soft parts to help with teething. I actually researched Sophia before I purchased her for my grandchild. Now they have both had Sophia. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!
Brianna A.
I don't have children yet but this has been on all of the registries and I am always buying this cute giraffe for them. I heard it's soft and kids love it! I know my friend has had hers a long time and it never broke. I can't wait until I have kids because I will 100% be buying this.
Nicole O.
Akron, OH
We love Sophie. Nom nom. Soft and chewy. All my kids have enjoyed Sophie. She is absolutely adorable. Her little squeak is an instant smile maker.
Sarah J.
Great little set. On the expensive side but worth it because it is well made and a French company. All my kids have loved it. Cute little giraffe. It is shaped in a way that soothes a chicken kids gums while they are teething.
April B.
Hamilton, ON
I'm sure that this is a great product...but all of my children have been terrified of it. I don't know if they just don't like giraffes or what but they all broke out into hysterics when they saw one.
Nicole O.
Akron, OH
How long does Sophie last?