BY VULLI

Made in the French Alps with natural rubber and non-toxic paint, Sophie has been safely cuddled and chewed for over 40 years! She is soft, light, and easy to grasp and fits perfectly into little hands. Sophie is loveable and amusing. She even makes a happ see more...

Jamesa L.
Sophie is the best thing EVER. she is the perfect size tether. Everything about it is perfect for teething. It's perfect for those little hands to easily hold and chew on.
Jason C.
I have both of these. As a parent i wanted to throw these in a meat grinder and end them. Please make a version that does not make any noise. My child loved them. she would chew and squeeze them for hours. Again, please make one with no noise. These were right in line with the cost of many other kids toys, but these held up really well.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
I bought sophie the giraffe for my nephew as a teething toy. He absolutely loved it. It has a fun design, but it's also completely practical. The price is usually around $30, but it's well worth the investment. I will buy this as a gift for the next baby shower I attend.
Lindsey  H.
Puyallup, WA
My little LOVES Sophie. When I first saw Sophie's price, I was taken back. 20-something for a chew toy??? Seriously??? But the use she get, the ease of cleaning her up, and the peace of mind I have knowing it is a quality made product and non-toxic...I approve!
Natalie H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I don't remember where I hot these from but my son would carry this giraffe everywhere when he was younger.it made a cute little squeaky sound.
Karie M.
Omaha, NE
Sophie is a lifesaver for my teething baby. She is his favorite toy to chew on. It's expensive but she will get used alot.
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC
This was a must have for my baby. so I went out and paid the full price and.... she never used it as intended go figure.
Delia M.
Apple Valley, CAlifornia
Que hermosos son , son geniales para los niños , son muy hermosos , lo tomaremos en cuenta para nuestro próximo
Jacqueline H.
Stoney Creek, ON
Both my kids loved their sophie great teething toy and fun for them to play with because of the squeak! They cried whenever they lost her! Great teething toy!