Vulli Sophie The Giraffe Vanilla Teething Ring -

Vulli Sophie The Giraffe Vanilla Teething Ring - "Set of 2" Gift Boxed

BY VULLI

• How old is this for ?2 Answers
  • What material is the giraffe made of? Paint can cause allergy in ch...2 Answers
Vulli Sophie The Giraffe Vanilla Teething Ring -
Vulli Sophie The Giraffe Vanilla Teething Ring - "Set of 2" Gift Boxed
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Bossier City, LA
There are a "must have" for all parents with young children. Both of my littles have used Sophie and loved it. I love that you can pop these in the dishwasher to sterilize them after a day of teething.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Great when the little one starts to get those teeth! You can freeze it or use it regular! Either way when they chew on it it will help them with the pain from the teeth coming through! Pick up one!!
TAMAR M.
TAMAR M.
Loved this I would put it in the freezer for couple hours and hand it to my son he loved it cold while he was teething he pretty much enjoyed it
johni h.
johni h.
My little girl loves this teething ring out of all her others! I like to put in the the freezer for a little bit before giving it to her.
Arleen K.
Arleen K.
First of all, these are so freakin cute! Just look at them. Besides the cuteness factor, these are really good toys. My daughter loves these. The rings are soft and perfect for teething and it's absolutely safe. They are a bit too pricey though, in my opinion.
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
My little one loved her regular full sized Sophie, but would not take to this Sophie teeter sadly.
Karin A.
Karin A.
Great baby gift. I didn't understand the appeal of Sophie le girafe products until I had three kids of my own. Great for teething and easy for little fingers to grab! A little pricey, but well worth it.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Clarksburg, OH
For sure a "must have". My son had one when be was an infant. And we just bought our daughter one! Awesome for teething.
Great teething toy. Cute an durable toy which withstood my baby teething with out falling apart. My girl is now 10, we've got a new puppy and this toy is definitely holding up through the beating and teething fase with the puppy too.
Viviana G.
Viviana G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
How old is this for ?
Christy O.
Christy O.
Santo Domingo
What material is the giraffe made of? Paint can cause allergy in children?