BY VULLI #1 in Teething Relief

0-12 months+. The famous giraffe `Sophie’, who has been part of babies’ lives for more than 40 years. Slender, flexible, and soft, baby can squeeze and chew her in complete safety. Made of 100% Natural Rubber and food paint. Lovable and amusing, she makes a happy sound when her body is squeezed: Stimulate baby s hearing and helps him to understand the link between cause and effect. She is perfect for soothing Baby s sore gums when teething. In natural rubber. Height: 7 inches or 18 cm. BPA, Phthalates Free. The Story of Sophie the Giraffe Once Upon a time, a simple story . Th. see more...

• Is this even worth it???2 Answers
  • Did anyone find mold when cutting Sophie open?4 Answers
  • This teether is so cute its def a must have for my baby girll :) ...2 Answers
Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether
  • "I always heard such great things about this teething toy so I found it on sale at Target and snagged it along with a book." in 49 reviews
  • "My daughter couldn't care less about it, in fact my DOG thought it was for him and tore it apart in no time :-/ Luckily that was an used one that a friend had given to us that he did that to, however, my point remains... more of a dog toy than a kid toy." in 46 reviews
  • "My daughter loved hers and now my son will get to use it..my only concern is it is hard to clean but I still love it so much that I also bought him gabin the bear!" in 29 reviews
  • "I swore to myself that we would never get this over-priced piece of squeaky plastic... but someone bought it for us for a baby shower and my son LOVES it, especially since he's teething." in 27 reviews
  • "My daughter loved this little giraffe so much that I actually had to find a stuffed animal that looks similar so she would finally stop trying to sleep with the teether, haha :)" in 21 reviews
Katie S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My MiL got Sophie for my daughter (almost 7 months old now) and she goes back and forth with how she feels about it. Some days she loves it and chews on it a bunch, especially since she's in the middle of battling new teeth coming in the front. Some days she wants nothing to do with Sophie and would much rather have her other teething toys. I love that it is easy for her to hold and has so many different textures from the head, face, legs, body, etc. I am learning that it does need to be cleaned quite often because it gets very visibly dirty and I'm seeing a lot of reviews about it getting dirty on the inside (how??). My sister had one of these for her kids as well and at one point had a backup Sophie *just in case*.
Meghan W.
Cape Coral, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I feel like this is such an overhyped product. I don’t know if people online are sponsored to review (YouTube) but this has always been one of those “MUST HAVE ON YOUR REGISTRY” toys/teethers. So naturally when my 4 month old started to teethe we got her this, I remember with my nephew getting it and he had no interest. Welp, SAME here with my daughter. She bit her a couple times and just didn’t really care for her...honestly I bet my dog would LOVE her much more than my daughter does. Also WAY too expensive for what you’re getting.
Yadira C.
Fort Worth
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Sophie is a must have for all babies! It’s the perfect size for little babies to explore, different textures and to grab and learn how to move from one hand to the other because of the legs and long neck. I have purchased it twice, once for each of my daughters and they have enjoyed it. The only reason I’ve taken a star away is because of its price!!! It’s over $20 and over time when liquid gets in it, it starts to grow mold! Ew!
Lexi A.
Plainville, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I am going to say this - my daughter absolutely ADORED this teether. We received it as a gift for my baby shower. However, my daughter has also been obsessed with items that are significantly less expensive than this. I think this item is way too much money for what it is and would not buy this with my own money. It's a great teether and my daughter loved it. But the price is not worth the item.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son has always loved this thing! We even bought one in a smaller size so he could have one on he go, and they’re both still holding up pretty good, albeit fading a bit. The only thing that worries me is the hole in it that lets air out that could cause possible mold contamination, but I think my sons is ok for now. But always be careful!
ALICIA W.
Far Rockaway, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter didn’t use this as a teether as I was kinda iffy after the mild incidents. She played with it during her non teething stage and loved it. The noise is a bit annoying to be honest but ya a cute toy. Kinda pricey not really sure I’d buy it again. There’s lots of other cute, safe and cheaper toys for babies.
Lily V.
Alta Loma, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Good buy! It was pretty pricey and I paid over $20 for it but my daughter loves it!!! It makes squeaky noises even when she chews on it you can hear little noises haha it's very easy for her to grab compared to other teething toys I've gotten her. She will not take a binky so this was a great win for me!!
camille d.
federal way
Both my babies loved it. It is on the pricier end as far as teethers, but it’s worth the money. They can hold onto the legs, press and squeak, and chew on the soft body. Make sure NOT to get water in the actual toy when cleaning. Cover up the hole and never submerge as mold can build up inside.
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This was more of a toy for us than teether. My son was never big on chewing on his toys and was more about putting his fist or specific cold teethers. I read a lot of bad reviews about Sophie having black mold hiding in there but we have never played with in around water in or in the bath tub
Emily T.
Knoxville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
A soppy giraffe was one of the first things that we bought when I was pregnant. Everyone has heard of Sophie. The first 6 months my daughter had little to no interest however lately she seems to be liking it more. Good quality and so cute. Perfect for teething
Sarah R.
Paramount, CA
Is this product is good as well as they say ?
Ashley B.
Fort Worth, TX
Why should I spend 40 bucks on a teether???
Bobbie Jo S.
Fayetteville, NC
Why in the world is this thing so PRICEY!?
nicki B.
my youngest daughter loves this toy but did it remind anyone else of a dog toy?
Jennifer D.
Newport, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Is this worth the money ?