BY VULLI #1 in Teethers

0-12 months+. The famous giraffe `Sophie’, who has been part of babies’ lives for more than 40 years. Slender, flexible, and soft, baby can squeeze and chew her in complete safety. Made of 100% Natural Rubber and food paint. Lovable and amusing, she makes a happy sound when her body is squeezed: Stimulate baby s hearing and helps him to understand the link between cause and effect. She is perfect for soothing Baby s sore gums when teething. In natural rubber. Height: 7 inches or 18 cm. BPA, Phthalates Free. The Story of Sophie the Giraffe Once Upon a time, a simple story . Th. see more...

• This teether is so cute its def a must have for my baby girll :) ...2 Answers
  • Is this seriously worth the money ? 5 Answers
  • Has anyone had problem with the mold on the inside? 2 Answers
Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether
  • "I always heard such great things about this teething toy so I found it on sale at Target and snagged it along with a book." in 49 reviews
  • "My daughter couldn't care less about it, in fact my DOG thought it was for him and tore it apart in no time :-/ Luckily that was an used one that a friend had given to us that he did that to, however, my point remains... more of a dog toy than a kid toy." in 46 reviews
  • "My daughter loved hers and now my son will get to use it..my only concern is it is hard to clean but I still love it so much that I also bought him gabin the bear!" in 29 reviews
  • "I swore to myself that we would never get this over-priced piece of squeaky plastic... but someone bought it for us for a baby shower and my son LOVES it, especially since he's teething." in 27 reviews
  • "My daughter loved this little giraffe so much that I actually had to find a stuffed animal that looks similar so she would finally stop trying to sleep with the teether, haha :)" in 21 reviews
Lauren G.
Bethlehem, PA
7+ years ago, I bought a Sophie the Giraffe for my son. It was a great teether for him, but also play-toy. Sophie came everywhere with us for as long as I can remember. I've recently heard of some people finding mold inside, but didn't notice anything with ours. Overall, I think if you're cautious about the potential for mold, it's a great buy and your son/daughter will love her.
Hayana M.
Cockeysville , MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Don't recommend this ever ever ever !!!
Someone bought it for my daughter so I decided to try, but I realized that she would get cranky and uncomfortable with this in her mouth! Something was not right, so idk why but I decided to cut the toy in the middle and for my surprise it was allll DIRTY like w MOLD inside !!!!!!
NEVER AGAIN
Lena B.
Austin, TX
My son has loved Sophie from day one! He loves to use it for teething or entertainment. She always goes with him for car rides. I highly recommend getting Sophie for any new baby! I think it's a terrific value, your baby will play with her from when they're a couple of months old through their whole teeth journey.
Suzie G.
The Sophie giraffe was given to us as a gift from my baby shower. My daughter loves this giraffe. She loves that it squeaks and it's soft enough for her to stick in her mouth. I would recommend the Sophie giraffe to anyone!
Amanda A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It is cute and all, I don't understand why it is so expensive.  It is a giraffe,  It is to big for my baby. It is good , but I dont agree with the price.
Jillian G.
Nyack , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I babysit a lot and the parents of one child I watch had gotten this for her when she was teething. They loved it and said it was great, however, I've heard from a lot of people that the toy grows mold inside if it's not properly washed and washed often.
Alexis W.
My three year old absolutely loves Sophie le Giraffe. We have a huge collection of books and she knows every word. My main issue is the actually toy itself as we continuously had problems with mold and for a teething toy that is completely unacceptable.
Kelli G.
Somersworth, NH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I bet any mom that has spent the money on one of these can say that their baby loved Sophie. I personally cannot deny that the price is crazy for a squeaking giraffe but my little guy LOVES it.

Needs to be carefully washed as there were mold issues.
Bethany B.
Lancaster, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love this teether! It keeps my baby busy for long periods of time which is awesome! My only complaint is the price, but it was a gift, so we are grateful to have it! Definitely trying to keep it as clean as possible to preserve for future kids!
Alexis S.
Hammond, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Sophie is pretty expensive, she can be bought at target. My son didn’t play with her that much but I thought so was so cute. She could be less expensive and she could include more toys with the purchase. I wouldn’t buy her again.
Sarah R.
Long Beach , CA
Is this product is good as well as they say ?
Ashley B.
Fort Worth, TX
Why should I spend 40 bucks on a teether???
Bobbie Jo S.
Fayetteville, NC
Why in the world is this thing so PRICEY!?
nicki B.
my youngest daughter loves this toy but did it remind anyone else of a dog toy?
Jennifer D.
Newport, TN
Is this worth the money ?