BY VULLI #1 in Teething Relief

0-12 months+. The famous giraffe `Sophie’, who has been part of babies’ lives for more than 40 years. Slender, flexible, and soft, baby can squeeze and chew her in complete safety. Made of 100% Natural Rubber and food paint. Lovable and amusing, she makes a happy sound when her body is squeezed: Stimulate baby s hearing and helps him to understand the link between cause and effect. She is perfect for soothing Baby s sore gums when teething. In natural rubber. Height: 7 inches or 18 cm. BPA, Phthalates Free. The Story of Sophie the Giraffe Once Upon a time, a simple story . Th. see more...

• Is this even worth it???7 Answers
  • Did anyone find mold when cutting Sophie open?4 Answers
  • This teether is so cute its def a must have for my baby g...2 Answers
Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether
  • "I always heard such great things about this teething toy so I found it on sale at Target and snagged it along with a book." in 49 reviews
  • "My daughter couldn't care less about it, in fact my DOG thought it was for him and tore it apart in no time :-/ Luckily that was an used one that a friend had given to us that he did that to, however, my point remains... more of a dog toy than a kid toy." in 46 reviews
  • "My daughter loved hers and now my son will get to use it..my only concern is it is hard to clean but I still love it so much that I also bought him gabin the bear!" in 29 reviews
  • "I swore to myself that we would never get this over-priced piece of squeaky plastic... but someone bought it for us for a baby shower and my son LOVES it, especially since he's teething." in 27 reviews
  • "My daughter loved this little giraffe so much that I actually had to find a stuffed animal that looks similar so she would finally stop trying to sleep with the teether, haha :)" in 21 reviews
Ariel T.
Honeoye Falls
My daughter is 4 months old and already has two teeth. Sophie is her best friend. She lost her original Sophie and she loved it so much we bought her a new one despite the price. This is a pricier teething toy but my daughter absolutely loves it. I think it is definitely worth the price if it means a happy teething baby.
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Sophie was my daughter's best friend for several months of her life. She truly loved taking her little giraffe everywhere with her.  Dealing with teething is a pain but it's much better when there's something safe for your child to chew on.  Babies always want to put everything in her mouth and I hate thinking about the chemicals that go into so many products.  I loved that this was both safe and healthy for her to chew on
Lexi A.
Plainville, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I am going to say this - my daughter absolutely ADORED this teether. We received it as a gift for my baby shower. However, my daughter has also been obsessed with items that are significantly less expensive than this. I think this item is way too much money for what it is and would not buy this with my own money. It's a great teether and my daughter loved it. But the price is not worth the item.
Brittany M.
Owensboro, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son absolutely loved this teethed!! It was easy for him to grab and hold by himself. He loved the little squeak it made too (which wasn’t annoying like others). This is on my registry for my next baby actually! I would give it five stars but I think we had a mold issue after a while. I have figured out how to keep that from happening again though so I will definitely be getting another!
Katie S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My MiL got Sophie for my daughter (almost 7 months old now) and she goes back and forth with how she feels about it. Some days she loves it and chews on it a bunch, especially since she's in the middle of battling new teeth coming in the front. Some days she wants nothing to do with Sophie and would much rather have her other teething toys. I love that it is easy for her to hold and has so many different textures from the head, face, legs, body, etc. I am learning that it does need to be cleaned quite often because it gets very visibly dirty and I'm seeing a lot of reviews about it getting dirty on the inside (how??). My sister had one of these for her kids as well and at one point had a backup Sophie *just in case*.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son has always loved this thing! We even bought one in a smaller size so he could have one on he go, and they’re both still holding up pretty good, albeit fading a bit. The only thing that worries me is the hole in it that lets air out that could cause possible mold contamination, but I think my sons is ok for now. But always be careful!
Meghan W.
Cape Coral , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I feel like this is such an overhyped product. I don’t know if people online are sponsored to review (YouTube) but this has always been one of those “MUST HAVE ON YOUR REGISTRY” toys/teethers. So naturally when my 4 month old started to teethe we got her this, I remember with my nephew getting it and he had no interest. Welp, SAME here with my daughter. She bit her a couple times and just didn’t really care for her...honestly I bet my dog would LOVE her much more than my daughter does. Also WAY too expensive for what you’re getting.
ALICIA W.
Far Rockaway, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter didn’t use this as a teether as I was kinda iffy after the mild incidents. She played with it during her non teething stage and loved it. The noise is a bit annoying to be honest but ya a cute toy. Kinda pricey not really sure I’d buy it again. There’s lots of other cute, safe and cheaper toys for babies.
camille d.
federal way
Both my babies loved it. It is on the pricier end as far as teethers, but it’s worth the money. They can hold onto the legs, press and squeak, and chew on the soft body. Make sure NOT to get water in the actual toy when cleaning. Cover up the hole and never submerge as mold can build up inside.
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This was more of a toy for us than teether. My son was never big on chewing on his toys and was more about putting his fist or specific cold teethers. I read a lot of bad reviews about Sophie having black mold hiding in there but we have never played with in around water in or in the bath tub
Sarah R.
Paramount, CA
Is this product is good as well as they say ?
Ashley B.
Fort Worth, TX
Why should I spend 40 bucks on a teether???
Bobbie Jo S.
Fayetteville, NC
Why in the world is this thing so PRICEY!?
nicki B.
my youngest daughter loves this toy but did it remind anyone else of a dog toy?
Jennifer D.
Newport, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Is this worth the money ?