Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether
BY VULLI #1 in Teethers
Top Questions See all 66 Q&A
- "I always heard such great things about this teething toy so I found it on sale at Target and snagged it along with a book." in 49 reviews
- "My daughter couldn't care less about it, in fact my DOG thought it was for him and tore it apart in no time :-/ Luckily that was an used one that a friend had given to us that he did that to, however, my point remains... more of a dog toy than a kid toy." in 46 reviews
- "My daughter loved hers and now my son will get to use it..my only concern is it is hard to clean but I still love it so much that I also bought him gabin the bear!" in 29 reviews
- "I swore to myself that we would never get this over-priced piece of squeaky plastic... but someone bought it for us for a baby shower and my son LOVES it, especially since he's teething." in 27 reviews
- "My daughter loved this little giraffe so much that I actually had to find a stuffed animal that looks similar so she would finally stop trying to sleep with the teether, haha :)" in 21 reviews
My kid chewed on it a lot and the paint never came off, which was something I was a little worried about. The rubber also never tore, so this teether is very well made.
Once my daughter found the squeak, she was obsessed.
Surprisingly, it is a really great buy!
I got this as a gift but would probably never purchase it myself. The price point it WAY too high for a teether and my son really wasn't into it. It does have a nice shape but you can find lots of other, much cheaper options if you just look.
Good product. Just make peace with the fact that it's a $20+ chew toy.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos