Vuka ZO-CAL® Zero Calorie Sparkling Energy Drink Workout Berry Lemonade -- 16 fl oz

BY VUKA

Lydia K.
Lydia K.
Murfreesboro, TN
I am addicted to Zo-Cal Vuka. These drinks taste amazing. They have the perfect amount of caffeine and no added junk. The only down fall is you can only find them at Whole Foods or Life Time. If I could buy them by the case, I would. They are that good!
Fernanda C.
Fernanda C.
I started buying these natural energy drinks for my husband and he absolutely could not stop raving about them. They give him energy and helped with mental clarity. I started drinking some myself and they definitely gave me energy throughout the day without giving me anxiety, like other energy drinks tend to do.