BY GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS

Espresso flavors make this dark coffee a complex blend to wake you up. see more...

Heather G.
I bought my dad a k-cup machine and this was in the sample pack that came with it. Everytime he needs a refill this is on his list. We either get them at Target or Bed Baath & Beyond. I think this this will be a repurchase everytime
Amanda N.
Anchorage, AK
I love this pod!! Dark Magic is a bold dark roast that tastes great black or with your favorite cream. It pulls great through the Keurig -- I've had some pods that pull a really small cup, but this is perfect.
Jessica J.
Huntsville, AL
Great strong coffee! If you like dark roast you will love this k-cup. I generally prefer a medium roasted coffee but this is one of the few dark roasts that i like that are not too bitter. Always impressed with Keurig products - highly recommend.
Michelle J.
Seattle, WA
Great tasting, bold flavors, robust taste. Affordable brand of coffee and very nice packaging. East to make, just put po9d into your coffee maker. Repeat buyer all day.
Marla M.
Midland City, AL
Love this coffee! One of my favorites. Strong,bold wake you up cup of coffee.True coffee drinkers will love it!
Alisha C.
Clarksville , TN
I never really have a preference with coffee. But we like this brand & its 1 of many we purchase.
Roseanna R.
Fresno, CA
My aunt has a kuerig. She always buys this brand. It tastes pretty yummy with creamer and sugar.