Vudu

by Vudu

Vudu is a pay-per-view service where users can rent or buy hundreds of new releases in HD quality.

My TV has an app for this but I'm not sure if I should try it. Any input?
Is this a free service? We have this as an app on our tv.
How do you access your vudu app? I use PS3, what is the most popular option?
Start your review of Vudu!
How would you rate this product?
Yoazin F.
Orem, UT
I have a smart tv so off course we have vudu. The good part is when we buy a DVD and they have the digital code we can always download it to our vudu account, and right now they're doing this promotion where you watch some free movies they do have commercials like every 20min which can get annoying but hey free movies so why not right
Angie O.
I LOVE Vudu, I keep all my digital movies on there. We have quite a large movie collection, w vudu you can store all your digital copies, it takes up way less space, very convenient & easy to use.
Anna D.
West Halifax, VT
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I love Vudu. I love the space it saves in my house not having all of those DVDs to store. I can watch my movies, rent and buy more anywhere I want and I don't have to remember to take them with me. This is one ofnthe moat uaed appa on pur Smart tv, phone and tablets.
Megan M.
Bedford, IN
I love using this app I have so many electronic movies saved to this app. It's awesome I can find almost every movie to either rent or buy.
Crystal A.
Aurora, CO
I love this movie streamer really good for free movies! Great for family and friend and you can purchase movies in there!
Rebecca H.
Vudu is a great option for streaming movies for an affordable cost, either to rent, or buy, or for free movies as well. They have a great selection whether new or older, and many movies offered to rent or buy, have just been released. What I love the most about Vudu is that they accept Walmart cards, which can be put on your account as money to use for rentals, and/or purchases!
Tamara L.
I love being able to have all of my digital copies of my movies all in one slot and being able to watch whatever whenever wherever I want to.
Danielle N.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love Vudu. I've been using it for about 2 years now. You can sign up and create an account for free. There's a large movie and tv show selection you can rent or purchase or most the times watch free with ads. Most of the free with ad options are a little dated but there are still some great titles to choose from. Overall really dig it.
Shana K.
Dayton, OH
I have used VUDU through my PS3, and when you first sign up you get a credit that can get you one movie for free. It streams HD which is awesome, and it's so much easier than waiting on a DVD to come in the mail or drive to find a Red Box. The price for the movie is about 5-7 dollars, so more expensive than renting at a store. I have a local Family Video very close, so I prefer to go there, but I'm sure they will close like all the other Blockbuster and hollywood videos, I would then use VUDU more.
Eva O.
Conway, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
We buy all kinds and movies and series saves time and space in our home so we no longer have to deal with having dvds laying around everywhere. Only thing we pay for is the movies we buy. It’s definitely worth getting! I highly recommend this.