Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome Fragrancesvthrive
Organic Eucalyptus 100% Pure Essential Oil - Aromatherapy

Vthrive Organic Eucalyptus 100% Pure Essential Oil - Aromatherapy

by vthrive

nvigorate your senses with the purifying aroma of 100% USDA Certified Organic Eucalyptus essential oil. Its rich, earthy tones are derived from the Eucalyptus globulus leaf in a pure and natural formulation. This enlivening extract may be used in a diffuser or blended with carrier oils for aromatherapy support.

Sourced from nature, this essential oil is:

• Certified Organic by OneCert
  • Cruelty-free
  • Third-party tested

Simply Clean.

All essential oils from Vthrive™ The Vitamin Shoppe brand are 100% pure, USDA Certified Organic, non-GMO, and preservative-free.

Quality Promise

Our brands are put through 320 rigorous quality assurance steps, and ingredient purity and potency are verified by independent, third-party labs. You can feel confidentthat all products from The Vitamin Shoppe® family of brands meet or exceed industry quality standards.

Eh escuchado hablar de él pero alguien sabe cómo se utiliza y cómo se adquiere?
Does this work for pain?
FooR what this product ?
Start your review of Vthrive Organic Eucalyptus 100% Pure Essential Oil - Aromatherapy!
How would you rate this product?
Melissa F.
Johnstown, OH
Vthrive Organic Eucalyptus 100% Pure Essential Oil - Aromatherapy uploaded by Melissa F.
@Influenster I received my first ever #Complimentary #Vthrive #Vloxbox from #TheVitaminShoppe with Eucalyptus essential oils. I don't own a diffuser so I tried the white paper test with one drop at 1st. It is highly concentrated. I didn't like it until it calmed down after awhile. I like the smell opening my breathing senses with dry air from our furnace running. I used some in a bath also it was a nice relaxing smell and I felt better. This is 100% natural and was overpowering. I don't like that I don't own a diffuser but liked the smell. It is just so strong at 1st.
Anh N.
San Francisco, CA
Vthrive Organic Eucalyptus 100% Pure Essential Oil - Aromatherapy uploaded by Anh N.
Great for when you have a cold or have a stuffy nose. You can put a few drops into a diffuser and inhale and it clears everything up! Love that it’s organic! Highly recommended! [product:vthrive-organic-eucalyptus-100%-pure-essential-oil-aromatherapy]
Aisjah B.
Van Nuys, CA
Vthrive Organic Eucalyptus 100% Pure Essential Oil - Aromatherapy uploaded by Aisjah B.
Loveeeeeeed this! I received this complimentary in my vox box. The secret is put a few droplets in the shower and allow the steam to work its magic. At home spa in minutes!
Brian J.
Carthage, MO
I found this essential oil to be smooth and very potent. I was very much impressed with how it smelled and worked with my diffuser. I liked to mix this with other oils that I own and was pleased at the different combinations I could make. I recommend this product. I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
Brett N.
Santa Monica, CA
Vthrive Organic Eucalyptus 100% Pure Essential Oil - Aromatherapy uploaded by Brett N.
I have never used essential oils before but have always enjoyed the scent of eucalyptus, so I was happy to get this from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. I love that it’s USDA certified organic and comes in a dark bottle to protect the concentrated ingredients. I enjoy getting my shower all steamed up and sprinkling a few drops of this. It’s like a trip to the spa! I definitely plan to purchase the [product:vthrive-organic-eucalyptus-100%-pure-essential-oil-aromatherapy] again in the future.
Christen L.
Covington, KY
Vthrive Organic Eucalyptus 100% Pure Essential Oil - Aromatherapy uploaded by Christen L.
I’m so impressed by this line of oils. The fragrance is wonderful and you can smell how pure of an oil this this. I tried to mix it with the peppermint oil in my diffuser and found an amazing combination to combat the cold season. I got this product complimentary so I could test it, but I will be purchasing a replacement when I run out because this is a great value for such a high quality oil.
Dinara A.
East Windsor, NJ
Vthrive Organic Eucalyptus 100% Pure Essential Oil - Aromatherapy uploaded by Dinara A.
I received this #Vthrive #VitaminShoppe #VoxBox products complimentary from #influenster Influenster, The Influenster App and The Vitamin Shoppe right when I needed the vitamins most - end of the winter season. [product:vthrive-organic-eucalyptus-100%-pure-essential-oil-aromatherapy] is so nice to use. I drop couple drops to my body scrub and enjoy the smell, and relax 😊
kat H.
Carmel, IN
Normally I use eucalyptus oil for stuffy noses, but I haven't really had any this winter! (Knock on wood) so instead I put a few drops on a cotton ball and tossed it on the shower. It smelled wonderful, I was almost mad at my shampoo and such for disrupting the scent. Afterwards I felt so refreshed, I might just make it part of my daily routine. Stuffy nose or not.
Ginger P.
Burleson, TX
Really enjoyed this oil!! You can tell it's made from very high quality ingredients!! I love essential oils and have tried many and this one is awesome!! It's affordable and I would definitely recommend this to anyone!! I was lucky and given this free to test!
Sabrina V.
Greensboro, NC
This is a great product! The smell is very concentrate and pure. I like to use it with a diffuser or use add a few drops before a hot shower. I always use this + lavender + peppermint. That's a great combination for migraines. I got this complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion.