BY VTECH

The innotab 3 plus opens up a world of learning fun and offers kids educational topics across a wide variety of subjects. Your child will enjoy playing on this fun learning tablet for kids with 12 included apps and a rechargeable power pack so you can recharge your innotab 3 plus again and again! Entertaining game play teaches reading, math, social studies, handwriting, science, problem solving, geography and much more. From vtech, the one-stop learning authority see more...

Traci K.
Traci K.
Sheridan, WY
I'm so glad this was our jumping off point for tablet like electronics for both my boys! They loved there innotabs! We loved that we could track their learning ! They had so much fun they didn't know they were achieving great knowledge! As a plus the accessories are amazing! You can build a unique adventure just right for your child. Customized to the age and learning style!!
Bridget S.
Bridget S.
La Fayette, NY
My three year old son and six year old daughter both own one of these along with about ten games. I have barely any complaints about these tablets. I find them to be both educational and entertaining for my children. I did have a hard time with mounting the SD Card and adding music for them though, but it wasn't enough to make us feel like the tablet was of any loss to us.
Sheri S.
Sheri S.
Easy to use and lots of games to chose from in store or even online. No WiFi needed so you can take it on the go. I bought one these tablets for my 3 year old and even her older cousins like using it. Keeps them entertained.
Gidget S.
Gidget S.
Would love to be able to afford one of these for my son. I find them a little pricey and when your on a fixed income, its not possible!
Sadé R.
Sadé R.
Schertz, TX
My 4 year old loves this tablet and it's very durable because he's so tough with it! Additional games are kind of pricey but worth it.
Saray m.
Saray m.
Oklahoma city, OK
I bought this for my 2 year old son and he loves it. So does his 6 year old sister. It has some learning games already installed.
Shirley F.
Shirley F.
Woodbine, NJ
My son loves his innotab! It's a must have when we have a long drive home, it keeps him entertained and very educational!
Chelle J.
Chelle J.
Forney, TX
Bought this for my nephew to help him learn yet have something entertaining.
Kristine I.
Kristine I.
I had gotten this for my then 2 yr old and thought it was too young for him so I waited until he was 3 to use it and now he has been playing with this for a year. Its so easy to use and I didn't even have to show him. I have 4 games for him and thats all he will need as he will be getting a tablet soon enough.
Grace W.
Grace W.
Glen Burnie, MD
I got this for my six year old to help him in school and it has helped him with reading and math grate for kids in school I think