VTech Vtech DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone System (CS6519-2) with Caller ID and uploaded by Rosmary M.

BY VTECH #12 in Home Phones

The vtech dect 6.0 cordless phone system means you're free to chat on the phone and wander around your home at the same time. The clarity of the conversation is clear and high quality. These 2 cordless phones have many of the features you love in a mobile phone, without the dropped calls or contract. The phones' features include: caller ID, speed dial storage, call waiting, hands-free option, built-in phonebook, intercom, voicemail with message indicator, volume control, backlit lcd keypad, missed call function, silent mode, eco mode, date and time. It even has a multilingual menu for non-english speakers and is compatible with... see more...

Rosmary M.
Los teléfonos inalámbricos de Vtech son de excelente calidad, el audio es muy nitido se escucha perfectamente lo que hace efectiva mantener una buena comunicación telefónica. Y lo mejor de todo es que evita las señales de otros teléfonos celulares cerca.
Nathlene E.
Tyler, TX
Techie Expert
We have this phone at our house, it works really great! We've been using this for quite some time now. The sound is clear when you're talking to someone. It's amazing!
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
I don't really use landlines anymore, but I have always used Vtech in the past. I have these exact phones and really never had issues with them. THey're cheap and work well. Sometimes the person on the other end sounded a little distant with an echo, but not often, and not enough to annoy me.
Jai M.
Spring, TX
I have these phones. I use them whenever I'm at home instead of my cell. Every once in a while there is a little feedback, but that could also be I my lines. I love the features of the phone. I am totally happy with them.
Ameerah W.
Philadelphia , PA
Techie Expert
This is a good house hold phone, but after a wile it dosen't work as much, I had one for 6 years and my microphone would go in and out the last year and a half i had it.
Amanda O.
Margate, FL
The fact that cellular devices are way more common then landlines, i catch myself using this house phone more than my cell phone. They are easy to use and work very well.
Kristin W.
These phones are not the best of quality but get the job done. But since they're inexpensive, you get what you pay for.
cristina c.
Great company and phone great range and service check it out for your self guys
Sarah T.
Lincolnton, NC
We have this exact system. Works great, phones hold a charge for days and the reception is great all over our home and yard.
chiheb s.
Techie Expert
hello.iliked your poducts a lot.so i have a youtube chanel and i wish that you send me your product to preview it to show to peaple and encorage them ti buy this product int my country and i wish that i will help you in the future.and .am waiting your answer.thank you
Rell B.
Is VTech cordless phones is a good phone system to have in your home ?
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Does anyone else have problems with people hearing them while talking on this phone?