BY VTECH

V-tech gogo smart wheels veh asst see more...

Barbara L.
Barbara L.
Brunswick, MD
I bought these for my 2 year old son and he really loves them. He can't stop listen to what the toy says and play with them. I bought these in a superstore and they caught his eye as well as mine. Compared to car like toys that he just roll around, he actually likes that they make sound and I like that they are educational. HIGHLY recommended..
Love these little vehicles. Started buying them with my first child. He loved them so much that they are my first go to for toddler and preschooler gifts. The play set are great also. All the vetch products are quality and entertaining as well as educational toys. Plan on buying in the future for my other little one.
Vania G.
Vania G.
My son LOVES these. The songs are cute and catchy and there are so many different vehicles to choose from. He's had them since he was about 9 months old and he still loves them at almost a year.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Waldo, OH
These are a great set of toys. We own quite a few of the playsets, and these cars go great with all of them. The biggest issue I have is with the battery life. They die fairly quickly for us, but we use them often. The songs and sayings they have are great, and varied enough that they don't get very annoying.
April S.
April S.
Weston, WI
My son is obsessed with these vehicles! I think he officially owns all of them and will drive them around the house all day long if we let him. They play songs and so interactive with the tracks they come with. He is entertained for hours with these!
Rhiannon V.
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
Good toy my nephew owns every car there one of his favorite toys to play with!!!!! 👍😁 good for any age, made strong
Paula H.
Paula H.
Pensacola, FL
My grandson adores this toy. It keeps him happy and he has so much fun playing with it! This is a great toy and a great present for any grandparents who is looking to buy .their grandchild something fun to play with!