VTech Touch and Learn Activity Desk Deluxe []

by VTech

I just bought this for my daughter for Christmas? She will be two, how do you like it and has it helped your little one say more words or write better?
Has anyone bought the vtech learning desk? Trying to determine if i should get the standard or deluxe VTech Touch and Learn Activity Desk Deluxe []
Start your review of VTech Touch and Learn Activity Desk Deluxe []!
metairie, la
Very educational and keeps my toddler busy. There are so many options such as the chalk board, easle, music, and many different learning cards and the sounds and music are not obnoxious! My 1 1/2 year old can interact very well with it but there is also a lot for her to learn, I can see her using this for years to come!

Amazing price for such a great product! Easy to set up and it is not as big as I expected, which is good, it does not take up much room.

Silver Spgs, FL
My 3 children will take turns and just spend hours on this. I love how you can buy extra learning packets to use with it. Great for teaching many different things such as ABCs, numbers, different words, even math such as addition and subtraction packets for older children
Butler, PA
This table was very easy to set up. Packaging was very good and easy to get into. My 3yr old is loving the music slides and the coloring area as shes very artsy. Im super glad I got this for her birthday. If you are like me and into learning toys this is a perfect gift.
Asheville
My son absolutely loved this. The interactive games, puzzles. An etc kept him mesmorized daily until he outgrew it. An yet still at times he plays with it.... I think this is an awesome learning toy for any young toddler starting as early as possible...
Adrian, Michigan
Kids have a blast with this, lots of fun for them. My only critique is that they should add somewhere for the extra slips to be stored. My boys aren't very gentle so they hide in the closet for now.
Wasco, CA
This learning desk has a multitude of activities. My son loves to sit at this desk and listen to all of the activities . It is very interactive and great for toddlers !!
Apple Valley, CA
VTech Touch and Learn Activity Desk Deluxe [] uploaded by roxy C.
I had originally purchased one when my baby was around 1 or 2 years old. Of coarse, she dropped hee drink on the pad and it went out. I decided to repurchase because my daughter learns so much from this. I did buy ALL the educational pages on the side but she loves it. She learned what a microscope is used for in a science class all on her own at the age of 3. It is money WELL spent . Not even expensive at all and found everywhere.
Bedford, MA
VTech Touch and Learn Activity Desk Deluxe [] uploaded by Laura M.
This desk is the right size for a toddler! They can sit or stand at it. I love the different prompts and all the options. I wish it had different age levels but the buttons and games are fun and great for learning. I got it easily on Amazon. No tools needed to assemble which is a plus!VTech Touch and Learn Activity Desk Deluxe []
Cumberland, MD
I had gotten this desk for my youngest son for Christmas. I knew he would enjoy it before I even purchased it. & as so, he absolutely loves it. It it one of the best educational toys my son has. It has several different modes including, touch & find, music mode & activity mode. It is super fun & easy to assemble. I love that you can buy extra packs for it too. Only downside I have found with this product is the stool. It is not 100% sturdy. The legs tend to come off quite often. But I still absolutely love it.
VTech Touch and Learn Activity Desk Deluxe [] uploaded by Victoria M.
My son got this for Christmas and it’s a hit. He uses mostly the easel right now but he will be able to grow into it. Ours is a little different than the version pictured.