BY VTECH

Laura M.
Bedford, MA
This desk is the right size for a toddler! They can sit or stand at it. I love the different prompts and all the options. I wish it had different age levels but the buttons and games are fun and great for learning. I got it easily on Amazon. No tools needed to assemble which is a plus!VTech Touch and Learn Activity Desk Deluxe []
Stefanie B.
Lebanon, TN
This desk is such a great learning tool for toddlers! It is so fun and interactive it helps keep their attention. It comes with 2 extra activity sheets that are front and back so basically 5 different types of activity questions to play. It helps them learn their foods, colors, clothes, shapes, numbers and so much more! My son plays with this everyday still and we've had it for over a year!
Julie M.
Looooovvvve this Touch and Learn activity desk from VTech. My kids love to sit and play with all the buttons and we love that it comes with 2 additional sheets for bonus learning activities! Super great for moms who are teaching at home! I picked ours up at Target. #toddler #learning #abcs #learnathome #kidtoys
Crystal L.
Easy to assemble my two year old loves to sit and lean the different activities it comes with. I absolutely love how the top of the table turns into a chalkboard or a place to draw on.
Josie K.
Houghton, MI
My 2 year old little girl loves this! She got this for her birthday present. The pros are that it teaches her what she needs to learn for 2 years old! It's affordable and I would definitely recommend!