VTech Tote & Go Laptop uploaded by Shivangi K.VTech Tote & Go Laptop uploaded by Yanni L.

BY VTECH

Learn and grow on the go with the vtech tote & go laptop. This kids laptop offers 20 interactive activities with progressive learning levels that teach a variety of subjects. Children can also customize it with their name, age, avatar, favorite tunes and more.â â personalize your child s laptop with their name, age, favorite food and more with the tote & go laptop by vtech. This learning laptop offers 20 interactive activities with progressive learning levels that teach a variety of subjects. Includes five letter and word activities that teach children how to spell their name and explore letters... see more...

VTech Tote & Go Laptop
  • "It's the perfect size for little & growing hands to bring along anywhere." in 1 review
Ashley L.
This toy is pretty cool. It teaches your child an array of different things. Its decently sized so you can take it just about anywhere and its reasonably priced.
Kaleigh B.
Chenoa, IL
Techie Expert Level 2
My son loves this toy. Right now he’s working on basic letter recognition and this is a great tool for this. It keeps his attention for a long period of time. I like that it progresses to harder skills so he won’t grow out of it super fast.
Deborah V.
Algoma, WI
This is a great toy for 2 years and up. I bought one to keep at my house for my grandkids and it gets a lot of use. It can keep them occupied for at least an hour at a time...thats a big plus in my book!
Sonia S.
Inglewood, CA
My husband bought this for our "now 1yr old!
Still to young but she likes banging on the buttons loves the color eventually she will be able to enjoy this. I do recommend it. Its educational has abc, 123's, many learning and game activities does require batteries:(
ahjimo k.
Minneapolis, MN
I found this very useful. Very good education for my kid and as it grow along with them. Very easy to use and not kill eyes. My kids love it from the moment they got. This help keep them away from my laptop and not bother me when I want them not to.
Dana C.
We love v-tech products in our home! We have had 3 Tote & Go Laptops and they are awesome. Each child (4) loved playing & learning with the games & activities. It's the perfect size for little & growing hands to bring along anywhere.
Sheri W.
Decent little beginner laptop. Has tons of activities and lessons from numbers/letter to music. The only real downside is the screen. It's a basic grey scale and can be very difficult to see if the lighting isn't just right.
crystal f.
EDISON, NJ
I purchased this for my son to help him learn, this works wonderful,buttons are easy to push, sounds are clear, I'm finding him starting to say letters and numbers . Works great.
Brandie R.
Cute gift for the kids. My nephew really enjoyed his and i am looked forward to putting one under the tree for my daughter .The kids were entertained for ever by this thing.
Mandy B.
Roscoe, IL
I love v-tech! I prefer them over leap frog any day for my kids. This is a really great educational toy for kids! My daughter loved it and couldn't put it down!
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Techie Expert Level 3
Where do you buy this?
Mya W.
Charleston , SC
So I've been thinking about getting this toy for my 10 month old for Christmas! But I'm reconsidering bc I think all she is going to do is bang on it right now. Should I wait or help get her learn on early?