BY VTECH

VTech Storytime Rhymes Book, Pink: Includes 5 sing-along nursery rhymes Teaches children about animals and their sounds Sing-along mode or storytelling mode Dimensions: 1.8"L x 8"W x 8.5"H Requires 2 AAA batteries (not included) see more...

Tina C.
Tina C.
I have this in blue as well and it is addictive for the kids. It's really useful for ages 6 months to over 4 years old. I'm not sure what the package recommends but my 18 month old and 3 year old (almost four) love it!

It does have quieter settings as well.
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
Mega Parent Expert
These books arw adorable. The kitty one ans the monkey ones are so cute. They are cute little books where the books read the story to the kids!
Marisol j.
Marisol j.
My daughter likes these. I get them at Walgreens and my daughter has a couple different ones including the Minnie mouse one.
Brittany m.
Brittany m.
Kingston , Ontario
Love this book my daughter is obsessed with it and it's songs I highly recommend it
Heidi W.
Heidi W.
Summerside, Prince edward island
My one year-old daughter likes to play with this book. It is very interactive and she seems to enjoy flipping through the pages and pressing the three buttons on the right hand side of the book to hear the melodies and sounds. It keeps her entertained. My 3 year old plays around with it at times too.

For me, this book is a great toy because it's educational as it teaches cute musical rhymes and stories. Super easy to wipe clean from little sticky hands. I like the two volume level feature.

Overall, it's fun, musical, and interactive. This makes for a great eye-catching baby toy.