VTech Snap and Surprise Camera uploaded by Shivangi K.

BY VTECH

Introduce your baby to cameras with this snap and surprise camera from vtech. It includes a viewfinder for role-play fun, and the spinning lens plays lively music as the camera's light flashes to the beat. The carry handle is sized just right for little hands. There's even a surprise in storewhen your baby presses the shutter button, a cute little pup pops out for some peek-a-boo fun. see more...

• Is this a heavy toy or can like a 6 month old be fine wit...4 Answers
  • This seems really cute. Is this good for boys and girls?11 Answers
  • What other vtech toys for kids will keep kids busy ?6 Answers
Shivangi K.
Los Angeles, CA
Love all the toys of vtech. They are manufactured keeping in mind the safety of the kids. Nothing pointed or sharp in the toys that could hurt the kid. And they always have some learning with them. I buy these all the time
Chelsea S.
Hestand , KY
Techie Expert Level 3
It's okay, my one year old step son will play with it some. There's not really enough flashing lights or music to drawl his attention. Also, in the age of smart phones a lot of kids won't even know what cameras like this are, because they're so used to a smart phone taking their pictures. Still a cute toy though.
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
I have 2 nieces who kept going after my expensive canon camera. I finally found this for them to play with and it does the job of keeping them entertained and away from the real thing XD
Amanda B.
My daughter loves this camera. The sounds, the learning, the fun of taking pictures! It's a great toy for learning new things and for any child who likes new things!
Rosie B.
Brunswick, GA
For about $10.00 I bought this for my youngest grandchild. He just loves it and he carries it around with him all the time. He even puts it in his wagon with him. I really like it because it teaches him new things.
Yvette L.
Perris , CA
My son has one he really thinks it's a does take pictures and he has it everywhere love it . the kids would love it too bought it at toys "R" Us. A great price
Rachael R.
This is perfect for the little ones who want to "take pictures" like their parents. It helped keep my toddlers hands off my nice cameras and is just so cute.
Deborah V.
Algoma, WI
Love most vtech products for kids and this is no exception. My grandkids have hours of fun with this toy. I would recommend this as a gift idea!
Stephany M.
Santa Ana, CA
I bought this for my friend's son and he loved it. She in the other hand said it was too noisy. But never mind her the kid loved it lol.
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
My little cousin loves this toy. the sounds can be annoying at times. but it's safe for him cause he puts things in his mouth.
Diana L.
This seems really cute. Is this good for boys and girls?
Deborah V.
Algoma, WI
What other vtech toys for kids will keep kids busy ?
Amber K.