BY VTECH #2 in Gyms & Play Mats

From baby steps to big steps the sit-to-stand learning walker by vtech helps your baby develop from a crawler to a walker through adaptive technology. With a barnyard of playful friends to cheer them on, your little one will have endless fun as they learn to walk. . â . Start out with the easy-to-remove activity panel for floor play or on-the-run fun, then step it up with the fun-to-maneuver walker. Spinning gears, five piano keys, three colorful rollers, three light-up shape sorters, three light-up buttons and a telephone handset offers endless fun that will stimulate your baby s learning and develop their motor... see more...

• Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these? 9 Answers
  • Like when will be a five months old really to use this??3 Answers
  • Where could I purchase this at?5 Answers
Grecia P.
Grecia P.
This is a prefect gift for a little one, make feel your baby comfortable and secure for make that giant first step. Prepare and have fun with your baby because this walker gonna make your days really busy learning every day new things about your baby with all the learning things that have on front the walker. Your baby gonna love this even when he or she star to walk without help.
Terri G.
Terri G.
Frisco, TX
We got this for my son for Christmas. We found it on sale for an amazing price and it had gotten such great reviews we ended up getting it for him!! His was about 6 months when he started playing with it, and if on cue, when he was about 8 or 9 months, he started pushing it around! He started walking around 10 months, and now that he's 13 months, he still loves pushing it around!
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Red Bluff, CA
My daughter got this for her first birthday. She loves all the different things...her favorite were the little spinning parts at the bottom. I think this really helps hand eye coordination. This helped her learn how to place shapes where they belong. When she was learning to walk even the adjustable tension on the wheels it was still pretty fast for her.
Emily B.
Emily B.
San Jose, CA
This walker is great! It has provided hours of entertainment for my son. The two speeds are great for the baby just learning to walk and then for the one who has mastered walking. There is so much to do. One warning: be prepared for random music and song if you leave it on. Even when no one is playing or near it, the walker will sometimes play music!
Ashlea D.
Ashlea D.
Suffolk, VA
My son was given this from his cousin who is a couple months older than him. He loved the opening barn door and farm noises it made!! I like the shapes that are attached that my son could click into place. Very neat little learning walker. I will say that after having it for a little while, the wheels began to be a little tougher to push than before.
Jessi E.
Jessi E.
Cornelius, OR
This keeps my son entertained and he's slowly learning that you can do more than just sit and press buttons. He's actually trying to stand and wants to hold on to the handle. Obviously you have to monitor baby while using this but I love the toy and the music isn't as annoying as other toys. I bought mine off of Amazon for less than $20.
Cristin B.
Cristin B.
Oviedo, FL
I think this is the toy everyone should own for their baby. I am waiting for my daughter to get a little bigger and then I will get one. My god daughter started walking at six months because of this toy. Excellent learning for the young precious ones and it provides tons of fun and education.
Haleigh T.
Haleigh T.
Awesome toy for those little ones who are trying to learn to balance and walk. This toy has an awesome feature of the wheels lock for those just learning to walk and it goes slow then when they get the hang of it you can unlock the wheels and let them go full speed. My cousin loved it!
Cherity H.
Cherity H.
This has been one of the best toys we have for our daughter! She would play with the toy part when she was sitting, then she started standing playing with the toy and it has been perfect for her to practice walking!! We also love that you can lock the wheels so it will stay stationary.
Andra J.
Andra J.
Westminster, CO
This a great toy to grow with your kiddos! It was fairly easy to assemble and my son loved it for a long time! You can adjust the wheels so they move more slowly while children are getting the hang of walking and then faster once they are ready to cruise. Lots of fun little songs too.
Cheyenne O.
Cheyenne O.
Straw Plains, TN
Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?
Preetika R.
Preetika R.
Norristown , PA
How much is the cheapest price?
alysse h.
alysse h.
San Antonio, TX
Is this worth the money?
Allisha R.
Allisha R.
Dayton, OH
Where could I purchase this at?
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
This is another thing I buy for my grandson. When he was trying to walk he would hold on to it and walk along. Some of the parts come off he had a ball with it. I get it from a yard sale it was one of the best things I buy for him.