BY VTECH #2 in Gyms & Play Mats

From baby steps to big steps the sit-to-stand learning walker by vtech helps your baby develop from a crawler to a walker through adaptive technology. With a barnyard of playful friends to cheer them on, your little one will have endless fun as they learn to walk. . â . Start out with the easy-to-remove activity panel for floor play or on-the-run fun, then step it up with the fun-to-maneuver walker. Spinning gears, five piano keys, three colorful rollers, three light-up shape sorters, three light-up buttons and a telephone handset offers endless fun that will stimulate your baby s learning and develop their motor... see more...

• Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these? 9 Answers
  • Does this roll really easily? My kid doesn't trust things that mo...3 Answers
  • Like when will be a five months old really to use this??3 Answers
Grecia P.
Grecia P.
This is a prefect gift for a little one, make feel your baby comfortable and secure for make that giant first step. Prepare and have fun with your baby because this walker gonna make your days really busy learning every day new things about your baby with all the learning things that have on front the walker. Your baby gonna love this even when he or she star to walk without help.
Terri G.
Terri G.
Frisco, TX
We got this for my son for Christmas. We found it on sale for an amazing price and it had gotten such great reviews we ended up getting it for him!! His was about 6 months when he started playing with it, and if on cue, when he was about 8 or 9 months, he started pushing it around! He started walking around 10 months, and now that he's 13 months, he still loves pushing it around!
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Red Bluff, CA
My daughter got this for her first birthday. She loves all the different things...her favorite were the little spinning parts at the bottom. I think this really helps hand eye coordination. This helped her learn how to place shapes where they belong. When she was learning to walk even the adjustable tension on the wheels it was still pretty fast for her.
Jessi E.
Jessi E.
Cornelius, OR
This keeps my son entertained and he's slowly learning that you can do more than just sit and press buttons. He's actually trying to stand and wants to hold on to the handle. Obviously you have to monitor baby while using this but I love the toy and the music isn't as annoying as other toys. I bought mine off of Amazon for less than $20.
Cristin B.
Cristin B.
Oviedo, FL
I think this is the toy everyone should own for their baby. I am waiting for my daughter to get a little bigger and then I will get one. My god daughter started walking at six months because of this toy. Excellent learning for the young precious ones and it provides tons of fun and education.
Haleigh T.
Haleigh T.
Awesome toy for those little ones who are trying to learn to balance and walk. This toy has an awesome feature of the wheels lock for those just learning to walk and it goes slow then when they get the hang of it you can unlock the wheels and let them go full speed. My cousin loved it!
Andra J.
Andra J.
Westminster, CO
This a great toy to grow with your kiddos! It was fairly easy to assemble and my son loved it for a long time! You can adjust the wheels so they move more slowly while children are getting the hang of walking and then faster once they are ready to cruise. Lots of fun little songs too.
Kaitlin P.
Kaitlin P.
Appleton, WI
We love this vtech walker! We purchased it 3 years ago for my daughter who used it for a year and now my son is using it. It's one of the only things that makes him enjoy tummy time! I can't wait for him to use it while he learns to walk just like my daughter did.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Harrison Twp, MI
We love all things vtech for our little one! Our little guy loved learning to walk with this and I think the little purple phone was his favorite part! We like that the wheels could be locked to prevent him from falling forward while he was learning to walk!
Arleen K.
Arleen K.
This is a great toy for a one year old. As my child was transitioning from crawling to walking he utilized this toy in two ways. He learned from the activities on the front and the walker helped him walk (obviously) and gain confidence as he moved along.
Cheyenne D.
Cheyenne D.
Straw Plains, TN
Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?
Preetika R.
Preetika R.
Norristown , PA
How much is the cheapest price?
alysse h.
alysse h.
San Antonio, TX
Is this worth the money?
Allisha R.
Allisha R.
Dayton, OH
Where could I purchase this at?
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
This is another thing I buy for my grandson. When he was trying to walk he would hold on to it and walk along. Some of the parts come off he had a ball with it. I get it from a yard sale it was one of the best things I buy for him.