BY VTECH

VTech Sit-To-Stand Learning Walker for Babies: Kids' walker comes with five piano keys that play musical notes Three colorful spinning rollers Three shape sorters and light-up shape buttons Features a telephone handset, spinning gears and an open/close barn door VTech Learning Walker requires three "AAA" batteries see more...

• Does this this g really help build up their confidence to walk? D...2 Answers
Nicole S.
Eastlake, OH
This is one of my sons favorite toys. He got 2 walkers for his first Christmas and we didn't even open the other one. He was obsessed with this one. Now that he walks independently, he still loves playing with the interactive front. He loves to dance and gets excited by the lights and music.
Michelle b.
My son is 10 months and he's starting to walk now. This toy helped him so much! Great learning to walk toy. And the toys on the front of it. He loves to play with as well. The songs on it are great as well. I sing them to him when he plays with it.
Aisha L.
Richmond
Love everything about this walker. Waited for a sale and then jumped for it. My son was flying across my living room back and forth. Kept him busy and helped him with his balance. Love the speed options and the detachable play board.
Miranda F.
Tivoli, TX
My son loved this toy. He learned to walk with this store. Great product for the price point. It is durable and works well on carpet and hard flooring. It's a great toy for littles learning to walk. I highly recommend this product.
Rosalia L.
Chesterfield, Va
We LOVE our Vtech toys but the sit to stand learning walker is one of my kids' favorites!!!! We love vtech toys because they are educational,,usually play songs and light up. Kids will love them for years!!!
Hailey F.
Elko, Nv
My son learned to walk with this and now my daughter is learning to walk with it. It was very affordable and I got it at Walmart I believe. Really a fun toy for walkers.
Nali R.
I don't really like this toy for my son as much simply cause it rolls when he tries to stand but he loves it & thinks it's the funniest thing in the world
Marie R.
Elsa, TX
Love this a tech sit to stand learning walker. My son loves it! I love that it has adjustable sped control on the wheels
heather s.
flint, mi
Love! this is what my baby first used and he loved it. very interested in all the colors and light up parts
Kathryn D.
Manassas, VA
My son loves this walker. It works well both on carpet and on a harder surface.
Jennifer T.
Does this this g really help build up their confidence to walk? Does it lay flat? Does it have flashing lights?