VTech Safe & Sound Pan and Tilt Full Color Video Monitor - VM333 uploaded by Joseline c.VTech Safe & Sound Pan and Tilt Full Color Video Monitor - VM333 uploaded by Jennifer K.

BY VTECH

Keep up with your little cruiser with the safe&sound vm333 audio/video baby monitor featuring pan and tilt. Scan the room as far as 270 degrees left and right and 124 degrees floor to ceiling, so your child is always front and center. This system features a talk-back intercom so you can comfort your little one even from another room. With temperature sensors, a sound indicator and automatic night vision, it s a great way to stay connected to your baby day and night. see more...

Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This baby monitor works great!!! I actually don't use it for a baby because I don't have one but I bought this as a cheap camera alternative to my office. I just wanted to watch the front desk from my office and it's great! You can connect up to 5 cameras to it although I only have 1 connected. You can zoom in which is great and most importantly move the camera all from the tip of your fingers! I keep mine plugged in and it's worked great! I like that you can literally raise the volume you can hear everything ! The bad thing is that when you want to silence it, it will then start vibrating when there's sound and I didn't like that feature. You can also talk though it which is great! Creeps people out all the time lol. When I have a baby I will definitely purchase this! I can only imagine how beneficial it is to parents!
Erica C.
Ballston Spa, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This baby monitor works perfect. I was worried about not having my son in my room anymore and having him sleep in his own room but being able to watch, listen and talk to him made it so much easier.
Jennifer K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We really like this video monitor, and it has served us well for the past 9 months. It has great features, and performs better than expected. I really like that it has a night vision feature for peace of mind. The only thing I don't like is the rubber cover where you plug in the power cord does not go back into the parent unit (see picture). Also, I don't like that every few minutes the noise kicks in and we can hear his white noise machine. Other than that, I would recommend.
Rebecca V.
I really love this video monitor. And now that my daughter is getting older, I'm loving the talk feature too! The picture is very clear, and adjusts to the level of the light available (can go all night vision on you!). It gives me a peace of mind being able to check in on her without actually going into her room and possibly waking her in the process.

Only issues: it has turned off during the night at times even though it is fully charged; when I actually do want it off, I can never seem to get it turned off.
Chrissie H.
Drums, PA
I like all the features and the 2 camera abilities. However the paren't unit has battery issues. It doesn't always connect to the power cord.
bronceado m.
doral, florida
Mo maximo para tener a nuestros hijo vigilados sin tener que entrar la habitacion y despertarlo jejejeje
Payton U.
Mitchell, MB
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Babies R Us
Love the features, lots of options to see baby and I like that you can lower the volume for that fussing in the middle of the night. However, we've replaced the battery on the parent set twice and it doesn't stay charged or charge well. It can be plugged into the wall, say it's charging, but then beep and die as if it wasn't plugged in