BY VTECH #8 in Baby Monitors

Never miss a moment with the safe&sound vm321-2 digital audio and video baby monitor. See your baby s every smile and sigh over full-motion video on the high-resolution, color lcd screen. This system features a talk-back intercom so you can comfort your little one even from another room. With temperature sensors, a sound indicator and automatic night vision, it s a great way to stay connected to your baby day and night. see more...

Quinn R.
This is the best system that we've seen. We bought it for our son and his wife when they were expecting their 1st child. I like the fact that now that he's a bit bigger, they can talk to him through the intercom.
Deborah C.
Elgin , OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Aunque no me agradan mucho lis monitores pues no confío mucho en ellos y creo que el mejor es el ojo humano este en especial me agrada pues tienes dos cámaras
S M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Our first vetch monitor had an issue with the cheater after less than a year but the company was amazing and sent us a new one free of charge! Great company
allison g.
Tomah, WI
I absolutely recommend this for any parent! I am so pleased with this product it works great even at a distance while the children are napping!
Dylan B.
Niles, OH
Great monitor. When baby is sleeping upstairs and i need to be down stairs i just use the monitor and feel safe doing my house work.
Jessica B.
Benton, AR
Love this monitor. I can easily see my baby in the dark. I love that it can play music and that I can talk to my daughter through it
Kalen D.
Brooklyn, IA
Really like these baby monitors my cousin has them and she has nothing bad to say about them at all! I would recommend them!
Lissette A.
San Diego, CA
I love this don't have to be worried about whats around my baby and I could see it through the camera
Lorena M.
Doral, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this monitor because is really l lisened my baby and l can speak with my baby for the monitor👶
Maria S.
Weslaco, TX
This Is A Great Way To Watch Over Your Kids While Being Busy, It's A Must For Protective Moms!
Michelle C.
Is this worth the money to buy this ?!
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
Are you able to sync this to your cell phone or table so that you can check in if you're at work or in the go?
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
My question is can this be tapped into where perverts can see and talk to the baby or watch them?? I've known of some to have done that.. I'm just skeptical of using these because of that.
Ikram I.
Buyukcekmece
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Can I use it outside the house?