BY VTECH #6 in Baby Monitors

Never miss a moment with the safe&sound vm321-2 digital audio and video baby monitor. See your baby s every smile and sigh over full-motion video on the high-resolution, color lcd screen. This system features a talk-back intercom so you can comfort your little one even from another room. With temperature sensors, a sound indicator and automatic night vision, it s a great way to stay connected to your baby day and night. see more...

Lorena M.
Lorena M.
I love this monitor because is really l lisened my baby and l can speak with my baby for the monitor👶
Kalen D.
Kalen D.
Brooklyn, IA
Really like these baby monitors my cousin has them and she has nothing bad to say about them at all! I would recommend them!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Weslaco, TX
This Is A Great Way To Watch Over Your Kids While Being Busy, It's A Must For Protective Moms!
Ana M.
Ana M.
Mega Parent Expert
I chose this item because of the vast array of features it offered. Upon unpacking and hooking up I found that it was easy to use and set up. The units are a little bigger than I thought they would be, but they are not overwhelming. The camera lens adjusts so you have flexibility in where you place the units. I was very pleased with the video quality I got and the quality stayed the same even when I reached the other side of my house. The sound quality was clear and the volume is adjustable. One of my favorite features is the infrared camera feature. It works great and allows me to see without disturbing the baby with lights in the room. You are also aloud to talk to each other through the units however babies don't talk so I am going to have to wait to see how this feature pans out. The main unit has a rechargeable battery and is completely portable. You can view both cameras on a split screen however you compromise the sound feature which is a downside. Overall I think this product is a great value and it will give me peace of mind at night knowing I can just look over and check in with the little guy. I really recommend this product. I bought mine at Walmart for about $129.00 yes might be a little pricy for some of you but its worth the money.
Quinn R.
Quinn R.
This is the best system that we've seen. We bought it for our son and his wife when they were expecting their 1st child. I like the fact that now that he's a bit bigger, they can talk to him through the intercom.
Lissette A.
Lissette A.
San Diego, CA
I love this don't have to be worried about whats around my baby and I could see it through the camera
Benton, AR
Love this monitor. I can easily see my baby in the dark. I love that it can play music and that I can talk to my daughter through it
allison g.
allison g.
Tomah, WI
I absolutely recommend this for any parent! I am so pleased with this product it works great even at a distance while the children are napping!
Ingrid P.
Ingrid P.
Babá eletrônica.
Ajuda tanto, mães tem que ser 10, tanta coisa pra fazer em casa e ainda tem que olhar um bebê, com a babá eletrônica você pode fazer seus afazeres e ainda olhar seu bebê.
Chantal G.
Chantal G.
Grande Prairie
Mega Parent Expert
I love this monitor! Especially the zoom feature.. also the parent unit is super durable! I can't even count anymore, how many times my littlest has chewed, thrown, and smashed it and it still works like a charm going on a year n a half now!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Is this worth the money to buy this ?!
Manorville, PA
Are you able to sync this to your cell phone or table so that you can check in if you're at work or in the go?
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
My question is can this be tapped into where perverts can see and talk to the baby or watch them?? I've known of some to have done that.. I'm just skeptical of using these because of that.