BY VTECH #7 in Baby Monitors

Never miss a moment with the safe&sound vm321-2 digital audio and video baby monitor. See your baby s every smile and sigh over full-motion video on the high-resolution, color lcd screen. This system features a talk-back intercom so you can comfort your little one even from another room. With temperature sensors, a sound indicator and automatic night vision, it s a great way to stay connected to your baby day and night. see more...

heather t.
heather t.
Belmont, MI
I love this monitor! We spent allot of time deciding what one we would buy and I'm very happy with this one! Which is a good thing because I watch it probably more than I should but it does make one feel better knowing our son is okay since his room is on the other side of the house. A few times over the last few months I had to re-pair the monitor to the camera which is a huge pain since it's not easy in the dark but no way am I turning the light on to do it waking my sleeping baby!
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Duluth, GA
This monitor has worked great for us. The picture is clear day and night view. I bought this monitor due to the long rang. While the baby is napping I like to go out in the yard, with this monitor I'm able to take it with me and still be able to watch the baby. We have had no issues great buy for the price compared to others
Stefanie T.
Stefanie T.
Schererville, IN
We had this monitor for 3 years. It was a great monitor. We would still have it but where you plug the charger in broke. It was clear and the audio was good too. Inliked how you could talk to them through the monitor as well.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
LEXINGTON, KY
I recommend this for any parent. It works great! I has night vision, speaker (you can communicate with your baby/toddler), temperature detector, and great picture quality! LOVE IT!
Dylan B.
Dylan B.
Niles, OH
Great monitor. When baby is sleeping upstairs and i need to be down stairs i just use the monitor and feel safe doing my house work.
Jillian R.
Jillian R.
Muskegon, MI
WE LOVE OUR MONITOR! Sometimes the screen is a red tint during the day. But the night vision works great! I love that now that my son is older, he knows that if mommy and daddy are watching he looks up at the camera and says "out". I love that we can respond to him through the mic and let him know we are coming. It's so worth the money! We will buy another for baby #2! and best part...we will be able to use 1 paren't monitor and see both children. YAY!
Charity D.
Charity D.
Mega Parent Expert
Loved this monitor! I've gone through several over the course of 2 years and this was by far my favorite and the most user friendly. However, after  a year it would no longer charge as the cord wasn't fitting right anymore.
Vicki W.
Vicki W.
I really love this monitor. It gives me a clear picture and i can zoom or move the camera from the parent unit easily. I like the vibrate feature to alert you when the baby cries too. Define toy recommend it to new parents!
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Elgin , OK
Mega Parent Expert
Aunque no me agradan mucho lis monitores pues no confío mucho en ellos y creo que el mejor es el ojo humano este en especial me agrada pues tienes dos cámaras
Lorena M.
Lorena M.
I love this monitor because is really l lisened my baby and l can speak with my baby for the monitor👶
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Is this worth the money to buy this ?!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
Are you able to sync this to your cell phone or table so that you can check in if you're at work or in the go?
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Logansport , IN
My question is can this be tapped into where perverts can see and talk to the baby or watch them?? I've known of some to have done that.. I'm just skeptical of using these because of that.