BY VTECH

Never miss a moment with the safe&sound vm321-2 digital audio and video baby monitor. See your baby s every smile and sigh over full-motion video on the high-resolution, color lcd screen. This system features a talk-back intercom so you can comfort your little one even from another room. With temperature sensors, a sound indicator and automatic night vision, it s a great way to stay connected to your baby day and night. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lyndsey D.
Independence , OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the set I have for my kiddos. I got it when my son was born and he’s now 4, and it still works fine. Nice and clear picture to see what your kids is doing. It plays music. It even has a talk button so you can talk to your baby while in the other room. Has very far signal and can hook up more so you can see multiple rooms.
Only thing is sometimes it goes from color to black and white constantly. It never stays one color. Other than that it’s great.
Ana M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I chose this item because of the vast array of features it offered. Upon unpacking and hooking up I found that it was easy to use and set up. The units are a little bigger than I thought they would be, but they are not overwhelming. The camera lens adjusts so you have flexibility in where you place the units. I was very pleased with the video quality I got and the quality stayed the same even when I reached the other side of my house. The sound quality was clear and the volume is adjustable. One of my favorite features is the infrared camera feature. It works great and allows me to see without disturbing the baby with lights in the room. You are also aloud to talk to each other through the units however babies don't talk so I am going to have to wait to see how this feature pans out. The main unit has a rechargeable battery and is completely portable. You can view both cameras on a split screen however you compromise the sound feature which is a downside. Overall I think this product is a great value and it will give me peace of mind at night knowing I can just look over and check in with the little guy. I really recommend this product. I bought mine at Walmart for about $129.00 yes might be a little pricy for some of you but its worth the money.
Christian P.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I was gifted this baby monitor by my dad and step mother as a baby shower gift. At first I was iffy if I would actually have a use for this product. I had already purchased a regular monitor that only offered audio monitoring. The video option was more handy than I would have ever expected. I can just take the monitor and go upstairs, or I can walk outside and check the mail and be able to not only hear but see! It is cost affordably and extremely convenient.  I will recommend this product to any parents or expecting parents to be!
Charity D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Loved this monitor! I've gone through several over the course of 2 years and this was by far my favorite and the most user friendly. However, after  a year it would no longer charge as the cord wasn't fitting right anymore.
Vicki W.
I really love this monitor. It gives me a clear picture and i can zoom or move the camera from the parent unit easily. I like the vibrate feature to alert you when the baby cries too. Define toy recommend it to new parents!
heather t.
Belmont, MI
I love this monitor! We spent allot of time deciding what one we would buy and I'm very happy with this one! Which is a good thing because I watch it probably more than I should but it does make one feel better knowing our son is okay since his room is on the other side of the house. A few times over the last few months I had to re-pair the monitor to the camera which is a huge pain since it's not easy in the dark but no way am I turning the light on to do it waking my sleeping baby!
Brooke B.
Duluth, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This monitor has worked great for us. The picture is clear day and night view. I bought this monitor due to the long rang. While the baby is napping I like to go out in the yard, with this monitor I'm able to take it with me and still be able to watch the baby. We have had no issues great buy for the price compared to others
Jillian R.
Muskegon, MI
WE LOVE OUR MONITOR! Sometimes the screen is a red tint during the day. But the night vision works great! I love that now that my son is older, he knows that if mommy and daddy are watching he looks up at the camera and says "out". I love that we can respond to him through the mic and let him know we are coming. It's so worth the money! We will buy another for baby #2! and best part...we will be able to use 1 paren't monitor and see both children. YAY!
Stephanie M.
LEXINGTON, KY
I recommend this for any parent. It works great! I has night vision, speaker (you can communicate with your baby/toddler), temperature detector, and great picture quality! LOVE IT!
Stefanie T.
Schererville, IN
We had this monitor for 3 years. It was a great monitor. We would still have it but where you plug the charger in broke. It was clear and the audio was good too. I liked how you could talk to them through the monitor as well.
Michelle C.
Is this worth the money to buy this ?!
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Are you able to sync this to your cell phone or table so that you can check in if you're at work or in the go?
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
My question is can this be tapped into where perverts can see and talk to the baby or watch them?? I've known of some to have done that.. I'm just skeptical of using these because of that.
Ikram I.
Buyukcekmece
Can I use it outside the house?