BY VTECH #6 in Baby Monitors

Never miss a moment with the safe&sound vm321-2 digital audio and video baby monitor. See your baby s every smile and sigh over full-motion video on the high-resolution, color lcd screen. This system features a talk-back intercom so you can comfort your little one even from another room. With temperature sensors, a sound indicator and automatic night vision, it s a great way to stay connected to your baby day and night. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Christian P.
Campbellsville
I was gifted this baby monitor by my dad and step mother as a baby shower gift. At first I was iffy if I would actually have a use for this product. I had already purchased a regular monitor that only offered audio monitoring. The video option was more handy than I would have ever expected. I can just take the monitor and go upstairs, or I can walk outside and check the mail and be able to not only hear but see! It is cost affordably and extremely convenient.  I will recommend this product to any parents or expecting parents to be!
Ana M.
Mega Parent Expert
I chose this item because of the vast array of features it offered. Upon unpacking and hooking up I found that it was easy to use and set up. The units are a little bigger than I thought they would be, but they are not overwhelming. The camera lens adjusts so you have flexibility in where you place the units. I was very pleased with the video quality I got and the quality stayed the same even when I reached the other side of my house. The sound quality was clear and the volume is adjustable. One of my favorite features is the infrared camera feature. It works great and allows me to see without disturbing the baby with lights in the room. You are also aloud to talk to each other through the units however babies don't talk so I am going to have to wait to see how this feature pans out. The main unit has a rechargeable battery and is completely portable. You can view both cameras on a split screen however you compromise the sound feature which is a downside. Overall I think this product is a great value and it will give me peace of mind at night knowing I can just look over and check in with the little guy. I really recommend this product. I bought mine at Walmart for about $129.00 yes might be a little pricy for some of you but its worth the money.
Charity D.
Mega Parent Expert
Loved this monitor! I've gone through several over the course of 2 years and this was by far my favorite and the most user friendly. However, after  a year it would no longer charge as the cord wasn't fitting right anymore.
Vicki W.
I really love this monitor. It gives me a clear picture and i can zoom or move the camera from the parent unit easily. I like the vibrate feature to alert you when the baby cries too. Define toy recommend it to new parents!
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
Mega Parent Expert
I love this baby's monitor. It does a great job at what it does and beyond met my expectations. It wasn't to expensive but it's worth every penny. I like the size of it. I am over satisfied with this product
Brooke B.
Duluth, GA
This monitor has worked great for us. The picture is clear day and night view. I bought this monitor due to the long rang. While the baby is napping I like to go out in the yard, with this monitor I'm able to take it with me and still be able to watch the baby. We have had no issues great buy for the price compared to others
Stefanie T.
Schererville, IN
We had this monitor for 3 years. It was a great monitor. We would still have it but where you plug the charger in broke. It was clear and the audio was good too. Inliked how you could talk to them through the monitor as well.
Deborah C.
Elgin , OK
Mega Parent Expert
Aunque no me agradan mucho lis monitores pues no confío mucho en ellos y creo que el mejor es el ojo humano este en especial me agrada pues tienes dos cámaras
Dylan B.
Niles, OH
Great monitor. When baby is sleeping upstairs and i need to be down stairs i just use the monitor and feel safe doing my house work.
Lorena M.
Doral , FL
Mega Parent Expert
I love this monitor because is really l lisened my baby and l can speak with my baby for the monitor👶
Michelle C.
Is this worth the money to buy this ?!
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
Are you able to sync this to your cell phone or table so that you can check in if you're at work or in the go?
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
My question is can this be tapped into where perverts can see and talk to the baby or watch them?? I've known of some to have done that.. I'm just skeptical of using these because of that.