New ParentBaby SafetyBaby MonitorsVTech
Safe & Sound Digital Audio Baby Monitor with 2 Parent Units

VTech Safe & Sound Digital Audio Baby Monitor with 2 Parent Units

by VTech

#4 in Baby Monitors

The dependable safe&sound dm111-2 digital audio baby monitor is a must-have for any nursery. With a range of up to 1,000 feet and high-quality sound, you can rest assured you'll hear your little one s every call. The two parent units allow you to stay connected from more than one room at once. Plus, totally digital transmission cuts down on annoying static and feedback from other wireless devices, so the only noises you'll hear are your baby's. It s a great way to keep your little one safe and sound.

I just got this bought for me how was it? Did it do all the description tells?
Start your review of VTech Safe & Sound Digital Audio Baby Monitor with 2 Parent Units!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...brand batteries. but overall, this is a fabulous monitor that isn't a video monitor.in reviews
Amanda B.
Tomah, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
VTech Safe & Sound Digital Audio Baby Monitor with 2 Parent Units uploaded by Amanda B.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is type of baby monitor I used with all 3 of my babies (more so with the first 2). These are great for doing things while your baby is sleeping. The sound they pick up is great and there is a light bar across the top that lights up with that sound (good for when your mind hears "phantom cries" and you are in the shower). Only knocked them a star because now we have a video monitor and I think it's just amazing.
Sheridan P.
SanTanValley
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
VTech Safe & Sound Digital Audio Baby Monitor with 2 Parent Units uploaded by Sheridan P.
Purchased at: Amazon
Great product and even better price! We paired this with the wyze camera and love it!
Nhi N.
Kent, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
VTech Safe & Sound Digital Audio Baby Monitor with 2 Parent Units uploaded by Nhi N.
Recommend for new parents. It is very easy to use. Plug in and ready to use. One things I didn’t like about is the parents unit has to be plug in all the time. The battery is drain very quickly. We are mostly use it at home so it is not a big deal.
Lauren B.
Trenton, OH
We bought this monitor for our little guy and it works amazing! We didn't need anything to fancy just something so we could hear our little guy wake up in the mornings and from his nap. I would recommend this monitor to people with little ones.
Kelsey H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
This monitor works great. We have a separate camera so we only needed an audio monitor. The sound is very clear and it picks up everything. I like having two parent units as we keep one in our room and the other is in the living room so we can hear her whereever we are. The only negative is that the parent units seem to go through batteries pretty quickly but we usually have them plugged in so this isn't a huge issue.
Destiny  J.
Ponchatoula, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Great for monitoring baby during sleep or nap time so you can do laundry or clean without the fear of leaving your baby in the crib unattended.
Meagen M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Very affordable for any family. Not expensive but could be a little cheaper. They work great. Sound quality is nice. You don't hear a lot of static. My daughter is almost 2 and I recently had to throw ours away because our cat knocked it into water and it wouldn't work again.
Brittney B.
Whitehall, MT
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
These are awesome baby monitors!! I’ve owned mine since my daughter was a newborn and she’s almost 4 now. They have lasted so long, and they were such a great price! I would definitely recommend if you haven’t been able to find something cheap that works great!
Cynthia C.
Phoenix, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
I love this, you can hear everything very clearly. It does need to be right above their bed or next to it because if you have it far away it won’t work as good.
cory D.
Topeka, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
this is great when im doing things around the house and my baby is sleeping! i get alot of stuff done and still can make sure my baby is okay