VTech Safe & Sound Digital Audio Baby Monitor with 2 Parent Units - uploaded by Ashley B.

BY VTECH

The dependable safe&sound dm111-2 digital audio baby monitor is a must-have for any nursery. With a range of up to 1,000 feet and high-quality sound, you can rest assured you'll hear your little one s every call. The two parent units allow you to stay connected from more than one room at once. Plus, totally digital transmission cuts down on annoying static and feedback from other wireless devices, so the only noises you'll hear are your baby's. It s a great way to keep your little one safe and sound. see more...

Buy on Walmart
TIFFANY A.
Weatherford, TX
I purchased this monitor after I had my 3rd baby. I had tried other brands and wasn't happy with the static noises they gave out. I love this product. It has a decent range on it for when I want to take it outside during my baby'sister naps. It doesn't pick up random signals and give out that annoying static sound. It can be battery operated or plugged into an outlet. And the best part is it's inexpensive!
Heather S.
Steens, MS
I got this baby monitor as a baby shower gift. Before this, I knew nothing of this brand or it's products. I must say that for the price, this is an excellent product. Great value, good reception. And it come with two I can have one, and his dad can have one too!!
Michelle M.
Seven Persons, AB
I have had other baby monitors in the past the claim "great reception" but that give off lots of static. I love this. Vtech one as I can use it in my garage, or even the far side of my large yard and still hear everything clearly.
Marla H.
Thunder Bay, ON
I bought this set because I just wanted something simple and easy. No matter what I do, I get horrible feedback on the portable units. Do not recommend.