Baby & ToddlerBaby SafetyBaby MonitorsVTech
Safe & Sound Digital Audio Baby Monitor with 2 Parent Units

VTech Safe & Sound Digital Audio Baby Monitor with 2 Parent Units

by VTech

#2 in Baby Monitors

The dependable safe&sound dm111-2 digital audio baby monitor is a must-have for any nursery. With a range of up to 1,000 feet and high-quality sound, you can rest assured you'll hear your little one s every call. The two parent units allow you to stay connected from more than one room at once. Plus, totally digital transmission cuts down on annoying static and feedback from other wireless devices, so the only noises you'll hear are your baby's. It s a great way to keep your little one safe and sound.

I just got this bought for me how was it? Did it do all the description tells?
Start your review of VTech Safe & Sound Digital Audio Baby Monitor with 2 Parent Units!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...brand batteries. but overall, this is a fabulous monitor that isn't a video monitor.in reviews
Trenton, OH
We bought this monitor for our little guy and it works amazing! We didn't need anything to fancy just something so we could hear our little guy wake up in the mornings and from his nap. I would recommend this monitor to people with little ones.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This monitor works great. We have a separate camera so we only needed an audio monitor. The sound is very clear and it picks up everything. I like having two parent units as we keep one in our room and the other is in the living room so we can hear her whereever we are. The only negative is that the parent units seem to go through batteries pretty quickly but we usually have them plugged in so this isn't a huge issue.
Mesa, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
VTech Safe & Sound Digital Audio Baby Monitor with 2 Parent Units uploaded by Sheridan P.
Purchased at: Amazon
Great product and even better price! We paired this with the wyze camera and love it!
Phoenix, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this, you can hear everything very clearly. It does need to be right above their bed or next to it because if you have it far away it won’t work as good.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are awesome baby monitors!! I’ve owned mine since my daughter was a newborn and she’s almost 4 now. They have lasted so long, and they were such a great price! I would definitely recommend if you haven’t been able to find something cheap that works great!
Coventry, CT
Great monitor! We have been using this since my son was born and it's always worked perfectly. I don't trust the video and cell phone monitors because of hacking and security reasons so this monitor is the best choice for us.
Hilliard, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I received this as a present at my baby shower and when my daughter started sleeping in her crib, this was essential. The sound is clear and I love the ability to change the volume. The only issue I have is it kills the batteries very quickly if you forget to plug it in.
Great price! Simple! Small which made it prefect to set on a shelf. Easy to use. And convenient to pack to take to grandparent's house.
Overland, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Gets the job done and is easy to use. I can't get mine to work using batteries but that's not a huge deal.
Burnsville, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This audio only monitor is very reliable and has clear sound. It is nice that it also has the option for battery if you want to carry the monitor with you.