BY VTECH #79 in Toys

Light up learning time for your little one with the rhyme & discover book by vtech! This electronic learning toy combines rhythm and rhyme with seven nursery favorites. . â . Your baby will delight in the six page brightly colored book as they engage and play with the three interactive light-up character button tabs and musical note button. Over 20 fun melodies, songs, sounds and phrases play as your child learns with magical moving play, light-up characters and open ended questions that encourage thinking and learning. . â . Open a page to learning with the rhyme & discover book! see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "This is a great toy for children and my son loves it." in 1 review
  • "I bought this for my daughter and she loved it when she was a baby, she is two and a half and she still loves to play with it." in 1 review
  • "This is a great toy for small kids, my daughter still loves it and she is 2." in 1 review
Yoazin V.
Super cute and amazing little book for toddlers the stories and rhymes are super fun. Very colorful and it lights up. Both my little ones like it my daughter is already 4 and she still loves this as much as her 2 year old brother
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
Great toy for kids! My kids loved it, but it is also one of those toys as the parent, that you secretly hope it breaks soon. Gets a bit annoying over and over but hey, we do whatever it takes to keep our kids happy, and this toy did the trick with mine!
elena m.
North Hills, CA
My daughter has this toy and she loves it she loves to sign so its perfect for her. every thing with music she loves. i do recommend this to moms for there little toddlers i think even babies would love to hear music.
Kahla c.
Deltona, FL
My daughter loves dancing and singing. she is 2 and this book is one of her favorite toys. I like there is lights on the side too and there big to press for little ones. sometimes toys have such small buttons its frustrating to kids to hit the button right to play.
Brittany J.
This is a great interactive toy for babies to begin learning with. My daughter loved it when she was younger. It's still in my house somewhere actually because I remember seeing it not too long ago.
Megan w.
Coeur D Alene, ID
This is so cute! six different stories and lots of tunes. The only thing is it only sings half the nursery rhymes, so kids don't actually learn the songs.
k J.
I brought this gift for my 8month old niece and she loves This book is very interactive. Rhyming along with the lights keep her entertained. Recommend this for other children.
Mikiella  T.
Denver, CO
I bought this for my daughter and she loved it when she was a baby, she is two and a half and she still loves to play with it. Sounds are a bit annoying but kids love it.
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
My daughter got this book as present recently. She likes to turn over the pages and press a few buttons but it doesn't keep her attention for long enough.
Brittany A.
My baby boy got this for Christmas this year and loves to listsen to the songs and flip through the pages and press all the buttons! His very first book!