BY VTECH

The vtech move & crawl ball is a fun-filled, interactive learning toy that keeps your baby occupied and active. This innovative electronic learning toy has 6 colorful animal buttons, which let your baby learn about animals and their sounds. He or she can also identify shapes and learn numbers with this toy. It encourages your little one to crawl, too. Plus, it has ribbons for tactile stimulation. This motorized ball creates flashing colors and lights that make it a fun-filled playmate for babies. The ball moves, wobbles and giggles to your baby's laughter. This baby learning toy is designed for children aged 6 months and up. see more...

Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Cullman, AL
My daughter has so much fun playing with this ball. I love hearing her laugh while she plays. Your little one will love this.
Erin J.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
This was a pretty neat toy especially when they start crawling and can chase after the moving and rolling ball.  My daughter loved this so much.  She would hit it or touch it and would just die laughing.  She really enjoyed it and it lasted through two of my kids, so well worth the money.  I purchased mine online.
Mandy V.
Mandy V.
Vancouver, WA
My daughter had one when she was first learning how to crawl and she loved it! Then I started to watch my niece and thankfully I saved it, once my niece started to learn how to crawl, she loved it as well. Now that both girls are running around the house, they will still chase the ball around the house.
Madisyn F.
Madisyn F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Want your baby to learn how to crawl fast? GET THE CRAWL BALL! They will want to chase it every where and it will get them up and moving faster!!
lacey m.
lacey m.
caldwell, ID
I absolutely love this toy when my baby was just 3 months he liked to look at it when he played on the floor now that he sits up to play he loves to hold it and watch it light up when he plays. he especially loves the ladybug on top he always tries to eat it! so now when he starts crawl he'll have something to chase after. what an amazing product!
Catie C.
Catie C.
Howland, ME
My son got this ball for Christmas couple years ago, it's still rolling now I have another son who uses it! They seem to have a ball with it!
Catrina W.
Catrina W.
Pflugerville , TX
This toy seems so neat. I have never actually tried it but the reviews seem good and it seems as if it would make my child extremely happy.
Kristen  S.
Kristen S.
This toy lights up and rolls around on its own. It helps encourage infants to move around and gives them hand eye coordination!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
San Diego, CA
This toy is pretty cool it rolls around and lights up got it as a gift it sings songs and teaches animals ect..
Jocelyn J.
Jocelyn J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This was a great toy. a baby must. it's not super annoying which is a bonus. helps baby to get moving.