BY VTECH

The vtech move & crawl ball is a fun-filled, interactive learning toy that keeps your baby occupied and active. This innovative electronic learning toy has 6 colorful animal buttons, which let your baby learn about animals and their sounds. He or she can also identify shapes and learn numbers with this toy. It encourages your little one to crawl, too. Plus, it has ribbons for tactile stimulation. This motorized ball creates flashing colors and lights that make it a fun-filled playmate for babies. The ball moves, wobbles and giggles to your baby's laughter. This baby learning toy is designed for children aged 6 months and up. see more...

Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
This was a pretty neat toy especially when they start crawling and can chase after the moving and rolling ball.  My daughter loved this so much.  She would hit it or touch it and would just die laughing.  She really enjoyed it and it lasted through two of my kids, so well worth the money.  I purchased mine online.
Amber F.
I love the move and crawl ball, my son loved it more. It's great how it pulls their attention with colors, lights, and music. By keeping him engaged it kept him wanting to move which helped him learn to crawl better. I recommend it.
lacey m.
caldwell, ID
I absolutely love this toy when my baby was just 3 months he liked to look at it when he played on the floor now that he sits up to play he loves to hold it and watch it light up when he plays. he especially loves the ladybug on top he always tries to eat it! so now when he starts crawl he'll have something to chase after. what an amazing product!
Mandy V.
Vancouver, WA
My daughter had one when she was first learning how to crawl and she loved it! Then I started to watch my niece and thankfully I saved it, once my niece started to learn how to crawl, she loved it as well. Now that both girls are running around the house, they will still chase the ball around the house.
Toni S.
Bloomingdale, IL
Fun ball that grabbed my kids attention. I liked how it would move so it made my daughters practice moving to get to it. The only babe thing is it broke fast if they catch it and hold on their while its trying to move
amandaisbeauty
Bought this when my kids were babies and they both loved it. It got annoying for me from the repetive noise but it keep them entertained and was too heavy for them to mouth all off the pieces on it. It didn't really encourage either of them to move.
Ashleigh P.
Ashtabula, OH
My son loves this ball. It gets his attention and he is fascinated by all the lights and sounds.I just wish it wasn't so heavy he has trouble holding it on his own and just topples over with it.
Madisyn F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Want your baby to learn how to crawl fast? GET THE CRAWL BALL! They will want to chase it every where and it will get them up and moving faster!!
Catie C.
Howland, ME
My son got this ball for Christmas couple years ago, it's still rolling now I have another son who uses it! They seem to have a ball with it!
Catrina W.
Pflugerville , TX
This toy seems so neat. I have never actually tried it but the reviews seem good and it seems as if it would make my child extremely happy.