VTech - Kidizoom Smartwatch DX - Blue uploaded by Erin J.

BY VTECH

Buy on Walmart
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love gummies and cookies and  candy AND cakes and crackers and pops and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
I purchased this for my 9 year old daughter for Christmas last year.  We had such high hopes for this product, but were quickly discouraged.  She was really wanting to use the cameras and the pedometer, which didnt really work as we had hoped.  Also, anytime you turned the phone off you would have to reset the clock, which to a 9 year old who doesn't know what time it is it was very time consuming.  The games were okay for a day or two.  We would not recommend this for anyone older than 4 years old.  I tried to contact customer service and technical support, but could never get ahold of an actual person and no one every called me back.  Very disappointed.
Amanda K.
Delta, BC
I managed to pick one of these up from Winners for $23, so I was pretty happy about that.

These are awesome. My son has been fascinated with his dads Apple Watch for quite some time, and this is a perfect alternative. It has a ton of cool features and games which allow kids to learn and play. I think the idea is great and I love the design.