VTech
- Kidizoom Smartwatch DX - Blue

VTech - Kidizoom Smartwatch DX - Blue

by VTech

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of VTech - Kidizoom Smartwatch DX - Blue!
How would you rate this product?
Misha R.
Washington, DC
VTech - Kidizoom Smartwatch DX - Blue uploaded by Misha R.
VTech - Kidizoom Smartwatch DX - Blue Little Coco loves this “Smartwatch” after seeing everyone around him having one. It’s a good product for a toddler, but honestly it’s on me that he’s too young to fully appreciate how to really operate it. However, the features are very cute, such as the voice recorder, video recording, and the ability for him to snap pics, even if they’re upside down 😊. The camera quality is not as great as I expected it to be for the price, but for a kids toy...I guess. Nevertheless, it’s keeps him occupied, and makes him feel included when he sees my husband and I engaging with our real ones, so that’s a plus. Would I recommend for a 2.5 year old...meeeeehhh, for a 3-4 year old more familiar with technology...for sure! And those are the deets 🤗
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
VTech - Kidizoom Smartwatch DX - Blue uploaded by Erin J.
I purchased this for my 9 year old daughter for Christmas last year.  We had such high hopes for this product, but were quickly discouraged.  She was really wanting to use the cameras and the pedometer, which didnt really work as we had hoped.  Also, anytime you turned the phone off you would have to reset the clock, which to a 9 year old who doesn't know what time it is it was very time consuming.  The games were okay for a day or two.  We would not recommend this for anyone older than 4 years old.  I tried to contact customer service and technical support, but could never get ahold of an actual person and no one every called me back.  Very disappointed.
Annie A.
Wauconda, IL
Got this when my daughter was about 3 years old she’s now going on 6 and still loves it. She love the camera and game option and feels like she has a cool smartwatch.
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love gummies and cookies and  candy AND cakes and crackers and pops and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos
Amanda K.
Delta, BC
I managed to pick one of these up from Winners for $23, so I was pretty happy about that. These are awesome. My son has been fascinated with his dads Apple Watch for quite some time, and this is a perfect alternative. It has a ton of cool features and games which allow kids to learn and play. I think the idea is great and I love the design.

Looking for your answer?