BY VTECH

Sound the alarm at the go! Go! Smart wheels police station playset from vtech! Speed off to the 911 call in the police car, zoom around the spinning disc and lock the criminal in jail. The playset includes a variety of manipulative features and two play pieces.â protect and serve with the go! Go! Smart wheels police station playset from vtech! Press the alarm button and launch the police car down the ramp to respond to the 911 call. Speed quickly around the spinning disc in a high-speed chase then put the criminal behind bars. Use the elevator to move the car to the top of the police station, and do it all over again!... see more...

• Are all the Vtech go go sets compatible?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Haley G.
Haley G.
My kids like this toy. I HATE it. They are constantly tearing it apart and scattering the tiny pieces all over the house. Don't buy this for toddlers. You'll rue the day.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Great play set. I HATE how I can't ever get it put back together after it falls apart. I threw away the directions and the box and for the life of me, can ever get it back the way it is supposed to be without chunking it across the room. But once I do finally get it back together, my son has a ball! "I'm Paul the Police Car"
Miranda b.
Miranda b.
Jacksboro, TN
My son LOVES this set -- his daddy is a cop so that makes it even better! he loves it!!
felecia g.
felecia g.
We live near a fire station and so theres plenty of firetrucks and police cars to go by. My son is 2 and he runs to the window every time one goes by, so I wanted to get him this set. He puts the police car (or other go go smart wheels car, I bought 5 others, sets too) "night night" in the jail. Its cute. The only thing I wish it did was have lights for the police lights on the car instead of just the driver window. And that on the jail the squeaky light would light up when u push it. Other than those 2 things this is a great toy for 2 and up.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Columbus, OH
My son got the little police car for his birthday and he loves it! He loves the sounds that it makes when you push the button.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Definitely getting this is my baby's first birthday! He loves cars and I'm sure he will totally enjoy these for years to come!
Katie V.
Katie V.
This toy is so much fun for both out 4 and almost 2 year old. They can put the track in anyway they want and there are lots of different aspects of play. My oldest loves the car elevator and the gates. I am disappointed with all the sounds this toy makes. I know Vtech makes technology type toys. This is one of those toys where I think would be just as much fun without all the sounds on the cars and is not necessary for creative play.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
I wouldn't recommend this for children who are 1 (despite the box starting 1-5), as they don't quite have the spacial awareness to be able to keep the track together, however, it's a great product for children who are +18 months. Don't get me wrong, it will still be destroyed multiple times during a play session, however, they will eventually learn how to click the track pieces back into place. It's great for imaginative play. I think a Y-split piece with a ramp to the floor would be beneficial so vehicles can go into the jail cell without having to be lifted off the track.
Nicole T.
My youngest son received this plus a couple other attachments for his 1st birthday. he loves it and his 6yr old brother loves playing with him. i really like that you can buy lots of attachments and other sets that will connect with each other. this makes easy gifts in the future!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Peace River, Alberta
My son likes to play with the vehicles more than anything still a lil young to play with the set
Nicole T.
Are all the Vtech go go sets compatible?