BY VTECH

Your child gets to create exciting race courses with a vtech go! Go! Smart wheels deluxe track set. This toy track interacts with go! Go! Smart wheels vehicles (sold separately) to teach your child about letters, vehicles and more. When the vehicles come into contact with the track's 3 smart points, the vehicles play phrases, music and sound effects. Comes with 30 curved or straight track pieces. Connects to other go go smart wheels playsets (sold separately). Ages 2 to 5. see more...

Jaime G.
Battle Creek, MI
This is such a cool toy! I purchased the go go animal first, not understanding what it was exactly. Even the tiger we bought did so much for such a little toy! So I wanted to expand my little guys collection. I came across the car collection, and was excited myself! With or without the track these toys can do so much! They are a lot of fun for any kid! Love them!
felecia g.
I bought this set to go with 3 other go go smart wheels sets I bought my son for Christmas and birthday (15 days aoart). Hes 2 and can easily put the track pieces together and take apart. Id advise getting 2 or more of these, based on how many sets u get. I have 3 and think I could use another when all sets are put together. Overall, good construction, easy to use and my son loves it!
Alyssa S.
Columbus, OH
My son got this for his birthday. I love it because i can buy more and make huge tracks for him to play with. He loves it so much
Michelle B.
This is such a fun game! It is a little difficult to place together for my youngest!
Katie B.
Stanwood, WA
I bought this set for my little boy and he plays with it every single day.
Estrella A.
Hazleton, PA
Love this product makes everything simple....... very easy to use.......

Travis M.
Great toy to keep kids busy and entertained!
Katrina G.
My son loves this product. He has a time playing with this track set, and would sleep with it if he could! Highly recommended!
Brittany J.
Streetsboro, OH
Are these all interchangeable?