VTech Go! Go! Smart Wheels 3-in-1 Launch and Play Raceway uploaded by Crystal B.

BY VTECH

Vtech Electronics see more...

• Does this connect with other Go! Go! Products? 1 Answers
Shano. B.
Merced, CA
this goes so well with the numerous sets we have. Hours of entertainment! There is a lot of pieces which isn’t fun to clean up but the peaceful playtime is so worth it
Megan R.
This thing is pretty great. It was super easy to assemble and deassemble to make different tracks! The little car really gains some speed. Not only does my 14 month old enjoy it, but my 4 year old does too. The stickers that come with, don't need instructions to apply. The tracks have indents where they go and it's easy!
Gabriela C.
Morrison, IL
My son got this for Christmas and loves it. I wish it came with more cars though. The car that it did come with, stopped working after a few weeks due to it dropping and falling when going down the tracks. Very easy to set up and I like that you can buy more sets to connect and make a huge play area.
Crystal B.
My son(2) is a huge car lover, I never thought I'd see the day where he actually had a favorite. The only problem I've had is it is missing one piece of track, the red piece. Although normally I'd be outraged considering I spent money, it's still useable and the other pieces still fit fine. I definitely recommend this toy. It's easy and fun to put together and even more fun to play with.
Amy C.
My kiddo got this for Christmas and loves it. It is easy to put together and very durable. The only thing I wish is that it came with more than one car.
Melissa P.
This is a great addition to other Go! Go! Smart Wheels tracks. It connects easily to other sets and makes those sets even more exciting! Children love sending cars, trucks (and other non- Go!Go!-toys off of it, whether it's attached to another set or not. Older children will like that the ramps can be built in different configurations, and can connect to existing sets. Its a good product for any child who loves ramps.
Amy C.
Does this connect with other Go! Go! Products?