BY VTECH GO! GO! SMART ANIMALS

Shirley M.
NEW YORK, NY
It initially took me about 10 minutes or less to put it together (although it felt like an hour). Unlike the treehouse playset, this one did not have anything that needed to be screwed together. That made for quick dis-assembly when needed. I made sure to assemble it when my daughter was in school so that she'd get home to a fun surprise! It's the perfect size for her little hands and putting it on the coffee table brought it right up to her level. The Go! Go! Smart Animals Farm is designed for kids ages 1-5. While the set comes with many parts in a bunch of plastic bags, the pieces themselves were large enough to safely fit into toddler hands, and the puzzle-like construction was easy for Gabriella to figure out. The Go! Go! Farm has 7 Smart Points that'll make the rooster play music, sing songs, and say a few phrases. All while the barn introduces my 2.5yr year old to colors, shapes, and So much more. I also encourage counting with "One, Two, Three, Go!".
Megan H.
Florence, SC
Worst toy ever!!! The directions lack alot, it doesn't stay together as soon as my daughter touches it it falls apart the roster just says the same thing over and over regardless of where you put him. If it wouldn't have been a gift from her great grandparents I would have taken it back.
Kaitlin P.
Appleton, WI
My 3 year old has had this toy for a year and a half now. She still plays with it as much as she did when she first got it. I dislike this toy because it is quite loud and clunky, and the animals' batteries didn't last very long. I wouldn't purchase any similar products again.
ELIZABETH H.
Red deer, AB
Amazing interactive toy for baby and toddler that you can add to as they age. Has songs,lights,stories and sounds every child will live this fun and informative toy