VTech Go! Go! Cory Carson SmartPoint Vehicles - Cory, Friends & Bonus Chrissy

VTech Go! Go! Cory Carson SmartPoint Vehicles - Cory, Friends & Bonus Chrissy

Hi, I?m Cory Carson! These are my friends Freddie Firetruck, Halle Copter and my little sister Chrissy Carson. You?re going to love going on adventures with us in Bumperton Hills just like in my original series, Go! Go! Cory Carson?! We?ll have so much fun together. Press the light-up and mechanical buttons on Freddie, Halle and me to hear us talk and play music. Pushing us around triggers fun role-play sound effects, too. Kids can place us on a SmartPoint location on Go! Go! Cory Carson? playsets to unlock even more phrases, songs and sounds. Place mini Chrissy on a PlayZone? location on Go! Go! Cory Carson? playsets and the playset will light up and play phrases, fun sound effects and music from the show. (Playsets sold separately.) Let?s play! Intended for ages 2+ years. Requires 6 AAA batteries. Batteries included for demo purposes only. New batteries rmended for regular use.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of VTech Go! Go! Cory Carson SmartPoint Vehicles - Cory, Friends & Bonus Chrissy!
How would you rate this product?
Austin, TX
VTech Go! Go! Cory Carson SmartPoint Vehicles - Cory, Friends & Bonus Chrissy uploaded by Andrea M.
These are pretty cute! My daughter likes this show. They’re a great size for her to play with. The three larger ones make noises and talk, but the small Chrissy one doesn’t. I recommend them. I think they go to another set of toys as well if you buy them separate.

Looking for your answer?