VTech Drop & Go Dump Truck

by VTech

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of VTech Drop & Go Dump Truck!
I bought this from walmart because I was looking for a "bigger" type toy for my then 7-8 month old baby boy to play with because he was getting interested in differnt type of toys, He is now 10 months old and plays with it all the time, it comes with a string to pull around for older babies but it can tuck away under it which is great for him now. he loves just pushing it back and forth while it sings or makes some learning sounds. he hasn't figured out how to put the balls in yet but me and his dad show him and he loves it. I have always liked Vtech and this has been a great addition to our babies toys. I would like to find more from this brand to see how my son likes it.
Paris, KY
VTech Drop & Go Dump Truck uploaded by Angela H.
My son got this toy as a present for his first birthday and I must say that it keeps him entertained the concept is cute and it does work no buttons or wheels have malfunctioned yet. I think this toy is a age transitional toy I think they can play with this truck for 3+ years. I like it!
My son received this as a gift for his first birthday. He loved it but he’s almost two now and isn’t as interested in it as he once was. He never played with the string that’s attached and it was just in the way. He did like popping the “rocks” through the top though. Overall a cute toy, but I’d do without the string.
Milan
Santa got this for my son (1 year old) for Christmas. He isn't entirely sure about the dumping mechanism yet. He likes the plastic balls it comes with. Being all plastic, it is slippery to get them in the hole (making it harder for him to get a grip). It is great gross motor skills practice though. The songs are really annoying, in my opinion.
1,356 reviews
VTech Drop & Go Dump Truck uploaded by Megan R.
Taking this out of the box was the EASIEST thing to do. Do not cut the yellow string, it's to pull the truck. It's fun for the kiddos to play with. It has lights and sounds
This truck is pretty cool, my daughter plays with it on and off but it's not her go to toy. She'll drag the truck around by the string and then put the balls in the dump truck part and sometimes put the ball through the hole.
Dawsonville, GA
My son loves this toy. Only complaint is i would have made this truck without the string. I ended up cutting it off. But other than that it lights up. It makes noises. The trailer dumps. Its a Great toy really!
Fort Wayne , IN
My one year old loves this dump truck ! Purchased for Christmas because he loves cars and balls and this was a great combination! My two year old even loves it (: I would recommend this toy !
Chenoa, IL
My son really liked this toy, but he did quickly outgrow it. He did get a lot of playtime with it. It could be improved by including more balls to use wiTh it.
VTech Drop & Go Dump Truck uploaded by Nancy N.
Very cute toy. The toy comes with 3 "rocks" that you push into the top of the truck and it shoots it into the bucket part of the truck. When he pushes each ball through it says 1, 2, or 3, depending on how many he's put through. It also have a saw button and a wrench button on the side that make noises when you push them. The lever on the side dump the dump truck bucket. Overall it's a great toy.

Looking for your answer?