VTech Drop & Go Dump Truck

by VTech

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of VTech Drop & Go Dump Truck!
New Orleans
This little truck is so fun. It is extremely hardy and has lasted over a year with my boys. They love pulling it around and watching the balls pop up. They have taken this truck outside and through the mud and it has just kept working. I must admit it is really cute to watch them run around laughing with this little truck popping along behind them
El Monte, CA
This truck was super cute. The boulders are textured to look like rocks, and the truck makes fun noises and has a dumping feature. My son loved to play with this and would be busily running after the boulders and putting them into the truck to dump for about a solid 45 minutes! Very good for practicing dexterity!
Grand Jct, CO
My one year old twin boys love this toy. They love pushing the "rock" through the hole to the back end then using the lever to dump the rock on the floor. The music and buttons always make them giggle and dance. They absolutely love this toy, I just wish there was an option to purchase more rocks.
My son loves this dump truck! I got home this for Christmas and he couldn’t stop playing with it. He loves picking up the little balls of garbage and putting them through the top. It’s so cute! I would definitely recommend this toy! It was inexpensive as well. Bought at Walmart!
Hampton, VA
Cute truck comes with balls that can load into truck bed. It's fun and cute and has a switch so you can turn off sound. I wouldn't change a thing I think it's great fun for my 1 yr old and it was reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend for 1 yr old!
Odessa, TX
This truck helped my little guy start crawling. He wanted to chase it all over the place. The only bad thing about it is the ball "rocks" if forced can fit in a babies mouth so you have to watch closely because face it everything gets put in your babies mouth.
Smyrna
VTech Drop & Go Dump Truck uploaded by Katie R.
My 1 year old is in love with this truck he pulls it around everywhere by the sting and is learning to push the "rocks" down the hole and loves that it makes noise when it moves his favorite thing right now
Orefield, PA
My son loved this toy, he received it for his 1st birthday and played with it all the time. It was actually what helped him learn to count to 3. Very cute, colorful and fun sounds. Also good quality, no cheap pieces that break off or anything.
Olean, NY
My son loves his little Dump truck. He likes that he can push it around, and it makes noise. It's nice that it comes with "rocks" because he thinks it's fun to toss those around too.
Von Ormy, TX
This toy isn’t anything special. The balls get lost easily, and it becomes more of a job for the parent than it is to entertain the child. I don’t think it’s worth the purchase.

Looking for your answer?